• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

KingBroly

Banned
Teams I expect to take a step back next year:
- Washington
- Seattle
- Carolina
- Minnesota

Teams I expect to take a step up next year:
- LA Raiders
- LA Chargers
- Dallas
- Tampa Bay

ampere

Still not as bad as you guys :D

You love us though

- Washington
- Seattle
- Carolina
- Minnesota

- LA Raiders
- LA Chargers
- Dallas
- Tampa Bay

Chargers? Team has like 0 going for them other than Rivers, though I guess it would be hard to be as bad as they were this year

RBH

K0Z9FxV.png

Washington is an 8-8 team, that won a terrible division. They could easily be 8-8 next year and not be close.

I expect the Giants to do better next year. I can't see them not improving their roster, and they can't is dinky have as many unlucky bounces/senior moments. Eli will be motivated to bounce his team back

rando14

I don't like it when gator uses those bad words

- Washington
- Seattle
- Carolina
- Minnesota

- LA Raiders
- LA Chargers
- Dallas
- Tampa Bay

It will be fun competing for a top 3 pick

- Washington
- Seattle
- Carolina
- Minnesota

- LA Raiders
- LA Chargers
- Dallas
- Tampa Bay

Gonna have to disagree with Minnesota stepping back. They have, at the very least, a serviceable QB that is getting the job done and still learning. And Zimmer is building an amazing defense, many of which are still fairly young. If they can keep that up, it could get interesting.

But I will agree with Tamp stepping up, they have all the tools they need to improve. The question is if Lovie Smith will take advantage of that, or blow it big time. Same with the Raiders, they are starting to build a somewhat respectable team after years of being... not so good.

Chris R

Why doesn't the NFL split the final Sunday into a Saturday Sunday deal? Four conferences on Saturday, four on Sunday with the Sunday night game to top it off.

jakncoke

Banned
Chargers have had a franchise qb in Rivers for years now and done fuck all to build a team around him. They wasted Tomlinson and Gates career and well on the way of wasting his. Why anyone thinks they'll suddenly get it is funny.

Narag

Why doesn't the NFL split the final Sunday into a Saturday Sunday deal? Four conferences on Saturday, four on Sunday with the Sunday night game to top it off.

College football is typically on Saturday.

edit: my bad, didn't see final.

FTF

No, leave it all on Sunday. It's nice to have two weekend days for different things. Sunday is football, Sat is whatever else one wants to do, etc.

jakncoke

Banned
How the hell did Jaks team make a bowl game *pukes

Yeah I'm bouta get on soon, finish up my master plan. We can talk strat

We had 7 wins and there is so many bowl games they had to make a special rule that allows 5-7 and under teams with good graduation rates a pass

Line_HTX

No more good bowl games until next Monday.

Just saying, TV networks get 2 extra games to show, extra ratings, more money all around.

More exciting to be scoreboard watching all in one go at the same time? Regular season finales always do this, even in other sports.

Narag

oh wait i remember the real reason. bill polian.

they want meaningful games in week 17 such that you don't have the afternoon teams sitting everyone after they get locked in as opposed to having something to play for if they played at the same time as other teams that affect their postseason chances.

Syrinx

Gonna have to disagree with Minnesota stepping back. They have, at the very least, a serviceable QB that is getting the job done and still learning. And Zimmer is building an amazing defense, many of which are still fairly young. If they can keep that up, it could get interesting.

But I will agree with Tamp stepping up, they have all the tools they need to improve. The question is if Lovie Smith will take advantage of that, or blow it big time. Same with the Raiders, they are starting to build a somewhat respectable team after years of being... not so good.

As a Bucs fan, I can't say I agree with us having all the piecess we need to improve. I mean, we have the most important pice in our QB, and our OL has come along better than I thought, but we still have so many holes on the defensive side of the ball, particularly on our defensive line and especially in our secondary. Kinda skeptical that we'll be ready to make the "step up" next year, frankly. Maybe by 2017.

jakncoke

Banned
Also fuck you browns fans, I bought a case of your local brew. Im supporting your bum ass fans and keeping them off welfare

Beach

- Washington
- Seattle
- Carolina
- Minnesota

- LA Raiders
- LA Chargers
- Dallas
- Tampa Bay
The whole NFC South will be down a notch just for the fact they are not playing the NFC East and AFC South again.

Panthers will take a step back record wise just because 14/15 wins is unsustainable and they probably won't have as many breaks fall their way.

They will probably be a better team though. Remember they are missing their best wide receiver and for all intents and purposes the best pass rusher.

ampere

It will be fun competing for a top 3 pick

Rando, you'll never be in such a position as long as Cheatin' Pete is there!

The guy will figure stuff out even with shit-tier off-season decisions. That Jimmy Graham/Max Unger trade looks so so stupid in hindsight, but y'all are still crawling back from a terrible start.

ampere

Panthers will take a step back record wise just because 14/15 wins is unsustainable and they probably won't have as many breaks fall their way.

They will probably be a better team though. Remember they are missing their best wide receiver and for all intents and purposes the best pass rusher.

I'd say part of your danger is the NFC South getting better. Bucs at least should get better as Jameis progresses more

Top Bottom