• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

Who BG? I have to know?

Edit- him?? Fire BG
small_Trent-Richardson2.jpg

I'd say part of your danger is the NFC South getting better. Bucs at least should get better as Jameis progresses more

I don't think the Bucs will be competing for the division title next year, but they will be the team to watch for me. They could definitely pick a game or two off us (hell they could win tomorrow and really fuck up our day)

The Saints still have considerable talent in the offensive skill positions but their cap position is still untenable and they're fielding the worst defense of all time without any quick fix to save it. They need help in all three levels and I don't know if the money will be there to get it done.

The Falcons have to find more talent on both sides of the ball and I don't really trust Matt Ryan to raise his level of play considerably. I think this is closer to his actual level of play than not.

I think the Panthers will be expected winner of the division for the foreseeable future though. MVP level quarterback and All-Pro level linebackers are all locked up under contract. Stewart, Olsen, Benjamin all locked up. The next big moves for Getts will be locking up KK and Star, doing whatever he does with 24 (my gut is he gets paid and stays in Carolina), finding a pass rusher to compliment Ealy, and maybe getting one more option for Cam to pass to.

Crisco

Banned
I'd say part of your danger is the NFC South getting better. Bucs at least should get better as Jameis progresses more

Ron Rivera was the best part of Lovie Smith's coaching tenure in Chicago, it's hard to worry about TB while he's still there. Saints improving on defense and going on one last ride with Brees/Payton is the biggest near term concern. And I think we've already seen the best of the Matt Ryan era in Atlanta, they won't be a contender again with him. Panthers are pretty well positioned to keep winning the division for the foreseeable future. It won't be like the AFC South or East, but I could see us going on a Packers-esque run in the South.

Always get a bit sad when its the last dolphins game of the season. Not gonna get to see them play again for another 9 months :(

Imagine being an eagles fan, tomorrow is the last time we get to see a team that someone other then Howie helped put together for like the next 15 Yeats or so.

Good point WW. Once Howie is dead, or Lurie sells the team the Eagles will have a chance again.

Eagles already got the Rooney rule interview out of the way:

Adam Schefter ✔ @AdamSchefter

Eagles RB coach Duce Staley had interviewed for Philadelphia's head coaching job, per @Edwerderespn

Guess this means they are planning to move fast on a coach. Adam Gase come on down.

jakncoke

Banned
Good point WW. Once Howie is dead, or Lurie sells the team the Eagles will have a chance again.

Eagles already got the Rooney rule interview out of the way:

Adam Schefter ✔ @AdamSchefter

Eagles RB coach Duce Staley had interviewed for Philadelphia's head coaching job, per @Edwerderespn

Guess this means they are planning to move fast on a coach. Adam Gase come on down.

Duce Staley as a HC would be interesting. Just because it'd remind me of old member duce22 and his nfc champ appearances meant more than sb wins lol

Sounds like a blessing!

9 more months till they can disappoint you again

This game will become ugly in the 2nd half

After how bad they get beat by the Patriots I'm not sure I'll be able to look at them again for a few months anyway.

Imagine being an eagles fan, tomorrow is the last time we get to see a team that someone other then Howie helped put together for like the next 15 Yeats or so.

Sometimes our teams are just always destined to be losers. Its in their blood.

Could be worse. You could be a Chargers fan! They won't even have a team come Monday!

Damn that's cold.

MechDX

So have the Colts picked a starting QB for tomorrow yet? Any Jeff George sightings in Indy?

Jim Harbaugh just finished his season at U of M....just sayin...

Line_HTX

Suck it, Steel Shit. It's a joy to see them on the verge of elimination.

I mean, how the fuck do you lose that Ravens game?

Top Bottom