• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

MRSA

Banned
Because of greatness

dCcb216.jpg

Narag

It must suck to be a Colt's fan today. I mean you know it's not going to happen, and yet, you still want to believe. So many losses to keep track of.

Yeah, because I really want to see Josh Freeman start a playoff game. Season's been done since week 15! The only fun part now is watching some Texans fans get nervous about the nine things that need to happen because deep down they know it'd be a very Texans thing to do to miss the playoffs like that.

Spinluck

In all seriousness though, given that there are NINE other things that must happen, I agree with Narag. You people should regroup and restart for next season. At this point, it just isn't worth it.

Josh Freeman is starting, and even if we made the playoffs I'm pretty sure Luck wouldn't be ready.

I'd say they've already put themselves in off season mode.

Line_HTX

Yeah, because I really want to see Josh Freeman start a playoff game. Season's been done since week 15! The only fun part now is watching some Texans fans get nervous about the nine things that need to happen because deep down they know it'd be a very Texans thing to do to miss the playoffs like that.

I'm not nervous!

=D

Watch as it actually comes down to the Chiefs game in the late afternoon, LOL

MechDX

Yep because Houston

Maybe we can force Sean Payton to coach my team...

Too late for all that my basic ass non fabulous friend.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 5m5 minutes ago
If the #49ers make a move, worth noting: Last year, a person close to Sean Payton made it known he'd consider the SF job if he was free.

Face it, the Browns will be stuck with another clueless fuck.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Too late for all that my basic ass non fabulous friend.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 5m5 minutes ago
If the #49ers make a move, worth noting: Last year, a person close to Sean Payton made it known he'd consider the SF job if he was free.

Face it, the Browns will be stuck with another clueless fuck.

Ain't his daughter near there or something?

Juicy Bob

I'm sorry. I love the Eagles, but if they lose this last game and end up going to Twickers it will the greatest opportunity in my whole life to A) see an NFL game live and B) see the motherfucking Eagles play.

Jason La Canfora ‏ @ JasonLaCanfora 51s 52 seconds ago
49ers thinking on Jim Tomsula began to change midweek with firing of Chip Kelly in Philly. Kelly under strong consideration in San Fran...

Top Bottom