• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he helped the Giants win two titles in the past but that's just it, "the past". Can't hold on to the past so much to a point where it affects your future. What happens if Eli continues to regress while holding on to him for the rest of his contract? Think how much of ODB's prime you would kill/waste because of that.
I can't shake my head hard enough, man. I'm trying hard not to be unkind here but as opposed to what? Who is this saintly QB that you think the Giants are going to draft, have come in and that will immediately allow Odell to ascend to amazeballs heaven? You're not living in reality. I'm sorry but you're not.

Go watch the Houston Texans QB's right now. Tell me again how Eli has to go when he has an offense that consists of Shane Vereen and Odell Becham Jr right now. Yeah, he's made some dumb fuck calls these past two weeks that ABSOLUTELY needs to know not to make but come on!

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
I wish we were a dominant team that didn't have to do these two minute drills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom