• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigglepoo

It seems like the biggest problem with the Eagles is their offensive line. Not sure Murray or Bradford should be showered with shame. Yet.

squicken

-at least JFF won
-Chip's last year in the NFL
-Bradford sucks I was wrong. Everyone else was right
-Jerry needs to sign Tebow
-Brady is the best QB in football. It's not even close

-at least JFF won
-Chip's last year in the NFL
-Bradford sucks I was wrong. Everyone else was right
-Jerry needs to sign Tebow
-Brady is the best QB in football. It's not even close

I agree with everythin you said except the last one, not sure what Rodgers did to lower his stock so much but he is still #1.

bionic77

i already commented on the game! the puppet had nothing to do with this victory. steelers have a great offense and a mediocre defense that above average teams will abuse. you play a average-at-best team coming off MNF and having to play a 10 AM game on the road you should probably win that game so it's no surprise!
So if Kaep played on a Sunday and the game was 3 hours later he would have morphed into a quarterback that knows how to run an offense?

Honestly it is not that hard. Just throw the ball to the open player, which is usually half of the receivers/ends/backs/etc. Instead he kept his bad habits and too often pulled the ball down and ran. Things were so bad our defense actually looked good in the first half!

B.O.O.M

You should also know the following sayings:

:kas: - A really optimistic/bordering on delusional thought about your team

:blarry: - A thought that is figuratively or literally about shit

:squicken: - Supporting two or more teams

lmfao wait are these real? Guess I have a lot to learn still with NFL Gaf lingo. Thanks

Romo out 6-8 weeks or so.

Next 8 games on Dallas schedule

Home vs. Falcons
@ Saints
Home vs. Patriots
@ Giants
Home vs. Seahawks
Home vs. Eagles
@ Tampa Bay Buccs
@ Dolphins

That is a pretty brutal next 8 weeks. You got Atlanta which is surprising people. Saints who don't look good but you just never know when Brees will throw for 500 yards and 5 TD's. Patriots will be a blowout. Giants will likely be an easy win but you never know. Seahawks will likely be a blowout. Another Eagles game where they are looking for payback, or tanking by this point who knows. Tampa should be a win. Dolphins should be a win.

So the immediate, auto losses upcoming are Seahawks and Patriots and the tough games I see are Atlanta / Eagles / Saints.

So looking at it, if our Defense stays healthy and we get Gregory and Hardy back soon and Lee stays healthy they could keep us in games. I just can't see a Wheedon offense without Dez being any good so I think we are looking at 10-17 points a game, which our defense will have to hold other teams to. So yeah.

I'm looking at 4-4 over the next 8 games at best. Never know what insanity can ensue from week to week and who else may go down. If we could go 4-4 and then get Romo back with a healthy D and maybe Dez is back by Week 10. Who knows.

Pepiope

Eliot Shorr-ParksVerified account
‏@EliotShorrParks
Byron Maxwell says he doesn't think opposing offenses are picking on him, but if they are, "keep coming" #Eagles

He fits the culture, but he sure isn't smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom