• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narag

It's equivalent to :lol, which long ago was one of the two emoji GAF supported. It's short for :jakncoke, our resident drunk, one-time spammer of :lol, and legendary Seahawk fan.

HIs life has changed so much since he was banned. Sobered up, passed his CDL exam, started his own football blog, finally put gata in his place, and seems to just be on the up and up in general.

Eleuin

Seahawks 28 Packers 14

Aaron sacked 5 times
Lockett return TD
Jimmy G 2 TDs
Nate Palmer & Clinton Dix missed tackles 10+

I really don't understand how the Philly o-line has gone from solid to absolute shit tier. Losing Mathis doesn't explain Peters missing assignments and Kelce hiking the ball in to ether. Lane Johnson is the only one who doesn't have his head up his ass.

usatsi_8224235.jpg

eznark

Banned
I really don't understand how the Philly o-line has gone from solid to absolute shit tier. Losing Mathis doesn't explain Peters missing assignments and Kelce hiking the ball in to ether. Lane Johnson is the only one who doesn't have his head up his ass.

Shitty coaching

The Falcons fluking their way to two wins is annoying as fuck.

The Panthers have the Bucs and Saints over the next two weeks. We could have had a chance to bury this division in the first month.

Rflagg

So if Seahawks win.. Kam might be out longer. If Seahawks lose..Kam has enough leverage to return. Is that the build up

Screw Kam, at this point I hope we wait until he comes to his senses then after this year trade him to some shit tier team

I have a good feeling about this game the Seahawks win 35- 27. :)

RBH

Even though the Falcons are facing a weakened Dallas team next week........I'm still not assuming anything.

The Panthers have the Bucs and Saints over the next two weeks. We could have had a chance to bury this division in the first month.

Not only that but Falcons face Weeden next week. They are going to fraud their way to being Green Bay playoff fodder

Kusagari

Falcons schedule is easy as fuck.

Week 3 - @Dallas
Week 4 - Houston
Week 5 - Washington
Week 6 - @New Orleans
Week 7 - @Tennessee
Week 8 - Tampa Bay
Week 9 - @San Francisco
Week 11 - Indy
Week 12 - Minnesota

Syrinx

The Panthers have the Bucs and Saints over the next two weeks. We could have h7ad a chance to bury this division in the first month.
I think that's a game the Saints will come out swinging in. They can't go 0-3 and have become a better road team than home team for some inexplicable reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom