• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm sure it's been talked about amongst packers fans, but it's pretty huge that erron doesn't have to play the seahawks on the road and can actually audible/call out shit. probably going to be a long night for seattle if wussle can't put up 4+ TD's

KaYotiX

Banned
i'm sure it's been talked about amongst packers fans, but it's pretty huge that erron doesn't have to play the seahawks on the road and can actually audible/call out shit. probably going to be a long night for seattle if wussle can't put up 4+ TD's

Helps alot, I just wish Rodgers was healthy last year because it wouldn't have come down to an onside kick

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
CPY1eO1UcAArL8B.jpg

Still a long season so it's silly to even say this at this point but if the Packers end up winning this and we both make it to the postseason and play I'm glad the odds are much higher that we'd play the game at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom