• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

eznark

Banned
Just saw this on Yahoo.

aGDPXc0.jpg

What's the joke?

Falcons schedule is easy as fuck.

Week 3 - @Dallas
Week 4 - Houston
Week 5 - Washington
Week 6 - @New Orleans
Week 7 - @Tennessee
Week 8 - Tampa Bay
Week 9 - @San Francisco
Week 11 - Indy
Week 12 - Minnesota

We play all those same teams except for San Fran and Minnesota.

Of course the middle of our schedule is hard as fuck but the Eagles don't look good as they did when the schedule first came out and the Indianapolis Lucks look like a two man band.

bionic77

You didn't answer the question we all want answered. How does Mike Tomlin's dick taste?
Well FMT?

What a fucking amazing Sunday afternoon. That was a perfect first half of football.

The only downer is I am out of elimination because of the Saints but everything about life is just al little bit better when your team plays well.

I didn't even mind that Cowboys/Eagles was a top 50 worst football game of all time. I am really sorry Eagles fans but Bradford is not the one and you may have made a mistake in letting Foles go.

Rodgers I want you to get me 40 fantasy points and I want these two teams to tie because I hate both of them.

Well FMT?

What a fucking amazing Sunday afternoon. That was a perfect first half of football.

The only downer is I am out of elimination because of the Saints but everything about life is just al little bit better when your team plays well.

I didn't even mind that Cowboys/Eagles was a top 50 worst football game of all time. I am really sorry Eagles fans but Bradford is not the one and you may have made a mistake in letting Foles go.

Rodgers I want you to get me 40 fantasy points and I want these two teams to tie because I hate both of them.

i already commented on the game! the puppet had nothing to do with this victory. steelers have a great offense and a mediocre defense that above average teams will abuse. you play a average-at-best team coming off MNF and having to play a 10 AM game on the road you should probably win that game so it's no surprise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom