• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

Correct.

IIRC, there was one poor sap who picked the Ravens and got done in by the Legend of Carr.

635542243858437657-2083975958_tumblr_inline_ncn9edYylO1rcg5xj.gif

Panic time in Seattle or nah?

EDIT: 3 Texas NFL teams would be insane. would have to change up divisions n shit.
Raiders are the team that's likely to move somewhere unexpected. Chargers will stay in Cali (probably end up in LA), Rams are going to LA.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Panic time in Seattle or nah?

EDIT: 3 Texas NFL teams would be insane. would have to change up divisions n shit.

I would love it for the Texans to play the Cowboys twice a year.

Florida has three NFL teams, get on their level. I don't count New York, which only has one Football team while the much more respectable New Jersey has two.

linkboy

Seahawks will be ok but we need to fix our problems especially Darell Bevell play calling (not using Jimmy G), O-line, and Kam Hold out to be dealt with...

0-2 record aren't end of the world for Seahawks Season so...

R-E-L-A-X!

It's got nothing to do with Bevell, it's Russell's limitations as a QB. He's not a pocket QB, never has and never will be. Bevell has to tailor the offense to Wilson's strengths, and throwing from the pocket isn't one of his strengths.

Miracle

NFLN postgame show has yet to mention Green Bay. All about Seattle.

My guess is Hawks being 0-2 draws more attention than Packers 2-0.

Packers did a really huge favor for the Cards and the other two teams in that division. But I'm sure the Hawks will bounce back either way like last season.

NFLN postgame show has yet to mention Green Bay. All about Seattle.

GSW won the NBA championship. The story following was all LeBron, all day.

It's more interesting to try and figure out why the once A student is now failing than to acknowledge the one that is consistently performing.

You guys already have google fiber. Stop being greedy you don't need an NFL team.
I'd be more worried about some loser team like the Browns or Raiders carrying their ineptitude and giving it to my NBA team. Goodness knows if having the disease of failure lingering that long is communicable.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Trade a first round pick and your best OLineman for a #1 target

Throw to him twice in pivotal game

That and the game just made you forget about how garbage GB's defense is this season. Then I remembered last week's game with the Bears and went hmm....

Seattle might really be in trouble this year.

Miracle

That and the game just made you forget about how garbage GB's defense is this season.

So far they seem to be pretty good actually. Week 1 was 17 points (the touchdown after it was garbage points), and 17 points here, with a very successful first half and a clutch 4th quarter defense.

I think the defense is far from garbage.

eznark

Banned
So far they seem to be pretty good actually. Week 1 was 17 points (the touchdown after it was garbage points), and 17 points here, with a very successful first half and a clutch 4th quarter defense.

I think the defense is far from garbage.

People still think yards matter. Shhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom