• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigAT

Not to mention mrstdc outright celebrating injuries to others. So gross.

Ugh, god. That was the worst. Remember when he kept posting this?

bernard-pollard.tom-brady.jpg

Mindlog

Things that are the worst.
Pats Fans (self explanatory)
Vocal Fry (it's 2015. Knock that shit off already. Elocution.)

Things that are pretty good.
Popeyes (I'm having some now.)
Buccaneer chances for another high draft pick.

I never understand people that wish for serious injury on a rival teams players. Snickering about a bruised muscle or a player getting the wind knocked out of him is one think, hoping for broken legs or potentially career ending injuries is another.

Now to be fair, we do have the Bradford pool going, but that's all in good fun based on his history of injuries. I doubt any of us actually want to see him go down in a heap again.

cdyhybrid

Things that are pretty good.
Buccaneer chances for another high draft pick.

image.php

I never understand people that wish for serious injury on a rival teams players. Snickering about a bruised muscle or a player getting the wind knocked out of him is one think, hoping for broken legs or potentially career ending injuries is another.

Now to be fair, we do have the Bradford pool going, but that's all in good fun based on his history of injuries. I doubt any of us actually want to see him go down in a heap again.

Why enter the pool if you don't want to win?

Milchjon

My thoughts are still the same as they were when I first heard the news - if you're (potentially) that valuable based on physical attributes, how the fuck do you put yourself at risk in any way. I'd have a fall guy blow his hand up, like Cris Carter said!
:jnc

"Kids, take it from me: If you absolutely have to, blow up someone else's hand!"

eznark

Banned
My thoughts are still the same as they were when I first heard the news - if you're (potentially) that valuable based on physical attributes, how the fuck do you put yourself at risk in any way. I'd have a fall guy blow his hand up, like Cris Carter said!

Probably trying to impress some chick/dude

bionic77

Fireworks are the devil.

I love how in most states the big fireworks are illegal but they allow you to sell them to the schlubs in neighboring states. So in PA they will put the big stores right on the border with NY, Jersey and Ohio and will only sell them to people out of state.

No guys, this shit is way too dangerous of our residents! You might loss an eye or hand. But we trust the people from the other states because motherfucking reasons.

Milchjon

Fireworks are the devil.

I love how in most states the big fireworks are illegal but they allow you to sell them to the schlubs in neighboring states. So in PA they will put the big stores right on the border with NY, Jersey and Ohio and will only sell them to people out of state.

No guys, this shit is way too dangerous of our residents! You might loss an eye or hand. But we trust the people from the other states because motherfucking reasons.

I think it's only reasonable for PA lawmakers to assume that their citizens are dumber than everyone else. I mean, they get to watch you guys every day!

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
A little surprised.

I expected her to look much more slutty with bigger faker tits and worse makeup.

Uh dude he is a Patriot.

He is just going to cheat.

He has experience at it and probably gets off on it like his head coach!

She's already wearing someone else's jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom