• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeke

Man the Colts do absolutely nothing to help out Luck. The o line sucks, the reviewers are sub par, the running backs are dying to fumble and the defense is among the worst in the league.

Add in a bad coach and it's no wonder Luck often tries to do too much.

Feel bad for the dude. He's like a modern Elway. They even both kind of look like cavemen.

Luck can carry a bad team by himself to win a shit division. Dude deserves better.
Naw elway looks more like a horse

Drakeon

Anyone still think Andrew Luck is a top tier QB?

lol, if you think that like 25 teams wouldn't be knocking down the door to sign him tomorrow, you're insane.

He's the best young QB in the league, these last 2 games or not (I'm excluding Rodgers from the "young" list).

Zeke

There's no qb you could put behind the Colts oline that would look good. Dude has no help, what worse is Colts will give him a huge contract won't be able to pay anyone else.

Bowser

Man the Colts do absolutely nothing to help out Luck. The o line sucks, the reviewers are sub par, the running backs are dying to fumble and the defense is among the worst in the league.

Add in a bad coach and it's no wonder Luck often tries to do too much.

Feel bad for the dude. He's like a modern Elway. They even both kind of look like cavemen.

Luck can carry a bad team by himself to win a shit division. Dude deserves better.

Are you shitting me? They have TY, they signed Andre, they drafted a fucking first round WR, they signed OL help. They tried to get him a RB (first Trent Truck who while was a huge bust, wasn't TERRIBLE his rookie season then switching gears to Gore the vet).

Sure, his defense isn't top 15, and some of the moves haven't worked, but you can't say the Colts have done "absolutely nothing" to help Luck. Luck has to shoulder a modicum of the blame here too.

Josh5890

lol, if you think that like 25 teams wouldn't be knocking down the door to sign him tomorrow, you're insane.

He's the best young QB in the league, these last 2 games or not (I'm excluding Rodgers from the "young" list).

He really hasn't proven anything. He plays in a usually weak division. Ruussel Wilson has a ring already and another Super Bowl appearance. To me Luck is overrated until he gets to the big game.

Nialrot

After this week of football it looks like Brett Favre needs to strap on his copper fit socks and suit up for a QB needy team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom