• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

Man the Colts do absolutely nothing to help out Luck. The o line sucks, the reviewers are sub par, the running backs are dying to fumble and the defense is among the worst in the league.

Add in a bad coach and it's no wonder Luck often tries to do too much.

Feel bad for the dude. He's like a modern Elway. They even both kind of look like cavemen.

Luck can carry a bad team by himself to win a shit division. Dude deserves better.

Tabris

I forget the name of that Colts fan that's been trolling Manning last couple of weeks, but...

Impressive performance again by Andrew Luck :p

I know we've all given the Colts a lot of credit for their audacity and foresight in intentionally sucking for Luck.

But maybe we need to reevaluate. They may just inherently suck.

Spinluck

Man the Colts do absolutely nothing to help out Luck. The o line sucks, the reviewers are sub par, the running backs are dying to fumble and the defense is among the worst in the league.

Feel bad for the dude. He's like a modern Elway. They even both kind of look like cavemen.

Luck can carry a bad team by himself to win a shit division. Dude deserves better.

:(

Remember when the Colts were thought by some to make it to the Super Bowl and 11-5 was going to be considered a disappointment by Colts fans.. Pepperidge Farm remembers

squicken

This is Pagano's last year, and all the good coaches will be lining up to take over the team with a good quarterback

Tabris

Oh wait, I remember his name now, spinduck.

CHOKE ON IT SPINDUCK! :)

I'm just kidding, but don't hate on Manning until you get your own house in order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom