• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should let the player's wives be cheerleaders. I'd pay for Sunday Ticket for that shit in a heartbeat.

shaq.png

Dem Texan games...
Bianca?

bionic77

Jets get FG and Luck scores the go ahead by himself after Fitz makes a dumb TO when the game was in hand.

That's tonight script as written by bionic77.

What?

What's the average wage for that shit anyways?

Welp found it..

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/ar...-nfl-cheerleader-make-nfl-cheerleader-salary/

Mascots are paid way too high and cheeleader are way too low.

If only my friend Chris Trejo was here to fight this INJUSTICE!

I've asked around and best answer I've gotten is they love to dance or it's great exposure for future jobs (modeling etc) a lot of them are also going to school at the same time or have separate careers but I agree that they need to be paid more. They start practicing since March, it's pretty brutal for such shit pay regardless of how much they love doing it.

Drakeon

He really hasn't proven anything. He plays in a usually weak division. Ruussel Wilson has a ring already and another Super Bowl appearance. To me Luck is overrated until he gets to the big game.

You're insane. Luck is the entire reason that team even got to the AFC CG last year. He's mirroring Peyton in that he's dragging shit teams to the playoffs, actually hurting him, because then that prolongs shit coaches (Pagano) and hurts their draft positions. Probably also propped up a horrible GM a year or two longer than he would have lasted without Luck.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
People ripping on Luck are just trolling, right?

probably. It is interesting though how much of the benefit of the doubt he gets vs other QBs playing with similar talent around them. He does throw a lot of INTs, not all of which are because he has crap talent around him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom