• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

So much cussing

image.php

Zeke

Are you shitting me? They have TY, they signed Andre, they drafted a fucking first round WR, they signed OL help. They tried to get him a RB (first Trent Truck who while was a huge bust, wasn't TERRIBLE his rookie season then switching gears to Gore the vet).

Sure, his defense isn't top 15, and some of the moves haven't worked, but you can't say the Colts have done "absolutely nothing" to help Luck. Luck has to shoulder a modicum of the blame here too.
So you agree, nothing?

bionic77

Are you shitting me? They have TY, they signed Andre, they drafted a fucking first round WR, they signed OL help. They tried to get him a RB (first Trent Truck who while was a huge bust, wasn't TERRIBLE his rookie season then switching gears to Gore the vet).

Sure, his defense isn't top 15, and some of the moves haven't worked, but you can't say the Colts have done "absolutely nothing" to help Luck. Luck has to shoulder a modicum of the blame here too.
Bad signings are not great help.

Hilton is good but my eyes don't lie. His team did tonight to help him win. He has made some errors too to be sure but don't pretend that he is getting any help.

I still can't understand what happened to Gore on the goal line.

squicken

I agree with you, and I would mainly say that the Bills and the Jets are physical teams and the Colts are soft as fuck

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man

and all of that means fuck all, the Oline is crap, they can't run the ball. They signed some ageing veterans, whoopty fucking do.

Spinluck

lol

they have TY

cute

Bowser

lol

they have TY

cute

Cam's running out there with Michael Oher on his blindside and "I'm best as a 4th option" Ginn and 58-year old Cotchery as his primary WRs. Carolina just drafted an OLB in the first round.

Excuse me if I don't have much sympathy for Colts fans lamenting Luck's lack of weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom