• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luck is legit. He's probably the closest comp to Prime Elway in that he is a freak athlete force able to drag a shit organization into the playoffs year after year. The only thing I'd be concerned about with him is spending the first few years of his career getting battered and beat up might cause him to develop bad habits which might affect his efficiency.

Griss

I was up by 30 in fantasy coming into this game... no one has really scored... and I'm gonna lose with one more Luck TD. God damn it.

Also, I wonder how people would react if Tannehill ever had a game this bad. The difference between Tannehill yesterday (he was excellent) and Luck today is crazy. Both had no protection.

zychi

Banned
Luck is definitely top 5. Easily.

1. Brady
2. Rodgers
3. Rivers
4. Wilson
5. Luck

Luck goes above Rivers and Wilson for me. Rivers shits the bed whenever it matters ala Cutler. Wilson benefits from his team. A real qb would have audbiled out of that shit call in the Super Bowl, and wouldn't get manhandled anytime they play a decent defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom