• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodgers when it's all said and done will ruin the QB position for a long time like MJ did in the NBA. We're so spoiled with his ridiculous accuracy and efficiency that if another QB ever throws more than 10+ INTs, he will be marked as a bust.

I don't really think he is that far ahead of Brady.

Drakeon

Is there a reason Luck has had a shit oline for his entire career? (lol Grigson) I'm not just thinking that right? He's never had a good oline.

Trey

I don't really think he is that far ahead of Brady.

He's not. Or Manning back when his arm wasn't made out of silly string.

They all mastered presnap reads and getting the ball out quick. It's efficient, moves the chains, and is low risk. Nearly impossible to stop consistently.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
CPeg0LGVAAEa01R.jpg

Hats by Br*dy.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
LOL I love all the Luck excuse making (and I am a Luck fan). If Kaep had this game, it would be a referendum on how he isn't an NFL QB. Fact is that Kaep's receivers are worse (TY is massively better than either Boldin or Smith), his TEs are worse and his OL is worse. Kaep gets that sort of pressure every play without the other team bringing a blitz at all.

Confirmation bias is a fucking amazing thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom