• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit of some Giants cap stuff:

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN 12m12 minutes ago
Manning was due $17.5 million this season. His 2015 salary was reduced to $5.5M ... (but oh, by the way, there's that $31M signing bonus).

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN 11m11 minutes ago
Eli Manning's salaries, per NFLPA: $5.5M in '15, $17.5M in '16, $13M in '17, $10.5M in '18, $11.5M in '19.

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN 17m17 minutes ago
Via @corryjoel: Eli Manning's 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 salary cap numbers are $14.45M, $24.2M, $19.7M, $22.2M & $23.2M.

Finally:

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN 16m16 minutes ago
According to the NFLPA, Giants now have $14,097,242 in salary cap space (up from $8,812,537 before Manning's extension).

Add an additional 870k to that number for every week JPP doesn't play. If he does come back and play the Giants can pay him the prorated 14.8 million franchise salary or negotiate it down. If he doesn't play, you can add another nearly 15 million to that figure.

In other words, if the team does get blown up after this season, they'll have a hefty salary cap figure to work with,.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Mallett era begins soon. After Hoyer starts and gets pulled after getting intercepted on his first play of course.

Hunter S.

Aqib Talib, who was named AFC Defensive POW. No NFL player has more "Pick Six's" than Talib (7) in last 7 years.

Suck on that gata!

Talib.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
It always makes me wonder how people that are that sensitive manage to exist in the real world.

I think there should be a bigger emphasis on teaching people how to deal with rejection. Hell I'd say that dealing with rejection well is a characteristic of successful individuals.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Hot take: Terrell Suggs tore his Achilles for heckling Schaub. He angered the football gods, you don't heckle a teammate, no matter who it is.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Houston will burn when they keep rolling Hoyer back out there the next few weeks.

I'm actually kinda worried what will happen if Houston has another 2-14 season so soon.

I mean you guys could actually get a quarterback but damn.

bionic77

MRSA please don't sully this thread with your degenerate sex life. I congratulate you on the sex which I would not begrudge anyone, but this thread has children and virgin animes who read the posts in here so lets never speak of this ever again.

I had to listen to several Disney songs from the 90s to feel clean again after what transpired last night. Thank you Celine Dion.

Moving on to football we really can't give the Niners any free points. We can't have the coach fuck fest that we had last week and need to actually convert in the red zone. I am optimistic because the Niners won't be prepared for a quarterback that can actually throw the ball when they face Big Ben. Bridgewater is a horrible way to prepare for even an average qb let alone a great one.

Finally DHB can finally get his revenge and show San Fran whats up!

Greg

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck me. Big ass spider was crawling on the passenger seat next to me while I was driving. Sweet Jesus.
probably 7 or so years ago I was driving to campus and put the sun visor down... and a huge spider that was hiding underneath dropped down on a web right in front of my face just dangling there

I was leaning so far into the passenger seat while I drove until I found a place to pull into, hahaha

MechDX

I'm actually kinda worried what will happen if Houston has another 2-14 season so soon.

Schaub jerseys were only the beginning....

Maybe people would stop fucking giving them sell outs every damn game and quit signing nothing but choir boys . Team has no fucking edge. No one with some swagger.

jmdajr

That be nuts.

12 wins..2 wins..9 wins..2 wins.

Not sure who has ever done that before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom