• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Ed Kracz
‏@kracze

Bradford said he was a #Steelers fan growing up in Oklahoma. he collected football cards and had plenty of Jerome Bettis & Kordell Stewart

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Ed Kracz
‏@kracze

Bradford said he was a #Steelers fan growing up in Oklahoma. he collected football cards and had plenty of Jerome Bettis & Kordell Stewart

If Kordell Stewart was the bar he set for himself, he passed it a while ago.

Striker

Tom Rock ✔ @TomRock_Newsday
TC says he won't make any decision on Preston Parker's role until after practices this week. Says DHarris will get more opts this week.
At least that's a start.

Milchjon

If Tom goes on supporting Trump like that, I might just have to promote the Niners from second to first team for this season.

Ebenezer Samuel ‏@ebenezersamuel 18m18 minutes ago
Matt Ryan: "I think there were a fair amount of pressures that they put on Romo when i watched the tape."
Someone needs to tell Matt to stop watching tape from 2011.

DMczaf

You have to remember, Matt Ryan is the type of dude who crosses the street when he sees someone walking opposite of him.

gutshot

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
Sources: #Texans are poised to make a quarterback change. They are preparing to play with QB Ryan Mallett as their starter vs. the #Panthers

MechDX

Sources: #Texans are poised to make a quarterback change. They are preparing to play with QB Ryan Mallett as their starter vs. the #Panthers

Rappaport twitter

Silly silly boy. Bob isn't changing

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man

Rappaport twitter

Silly silly boy. Bob isn't changing

You don't believe Mr Rappaport?

jmdajr

giphy.gif

fuck yeah it's time!

Hindl

The Eagles should fire Bill Davis.

It's really been frustrating with the same shit every year. I'm not ready to blame Maxwell, since he was left alone all game. This is the exact same thing that happened with the second Dallas game. His schemes sells out so hard to stop the run that he refuses to have two Safeties back deep when we need it

MechDX

Ryan Mallett sparked the Texans late in the game impressing teammates now he'll start Sunday against Carol sources confirmed--Aaron Wilson Twitter

Fuck the Panthers!! Mallett is your huckleberry.

Slinging and slangin, styling and profilin.

rando14

Rand Getlin ‏@Rand_Getlin
I’m told WR Terrelle Pryor is currently slated to workout for the #Seahawks next week. 6-foot-4, 223 pounds, 4.4 speed.

He's coming home!!

MechDX

Rand Getlin ‏@Rand_Getlin
I’m told WR Terrelle Pryor is currently slated to workout for the #Seahawks next week. 6-foot-4, 223 pounds, 4.4 speed.

He's coming home!!

Its because of my Ashton avatar! Mallett announced starting QB and Pryor going home.

Crisco

Banned
Changing starters after essentially 1 half of football? Well, I guess its ok since there really isn't anybody over his shoulder to look at. If I'm Derek Anderson, I roll into the stadium wearing a Texans jersey and stand on the visitors sideline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom