• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

Meier

That was a depressing ass game. The two penalties on 3rd and 10+ negating stops (including a sack fumble), the drops, the missed kicks... Before the season, I was a bit tempted to drive over to the game from Austin -- thank god I didn't or I'd have probably thrown up.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
3qNcT4A.png

Most competitive division in the league!

Rothlesberger's got a "unconfirmed left knee injury". In other words, torn ACL, done for the year.

Man, Michael Vick is the luckiest man in the history of football.

j-wood

I mean I'm mad right now, because that was a winnable game. You guys took advantage of that, congrats.

But the 4th quarter our defense just fucking quit. A 98 yard drive to get you back in the game, coupled with the 2nd 3rd and 20 TD throw.

Then the rookie mistake, and then another quick fucking TD. Defense has to answer some tough questions, especially our corner backs or apparently don't think they need to look for the fucking ball.

Narag

Sounds like a great way to run an organization...

2015 Colts = 2014 49ers. It'll implode toward the end.

But the 4th quarter our defense just fucking quit. A 98 yard drive to get you back in the game, coupled with the 2nd 3rd and 20 TD throw.

Their body language caught my eye as if it they fell right into the "Not again." trap and just quit. I'm not disparaging when phrasing it this way but losing culture is so hard for teams to overcome.

bionic77

Some supposed doctor on Twitter saying it was MCL and out minimum 2 weeks. Usually this injury doesn't need surgery. Don't see that anywhere else.

On schedule we play the Ravens at least game without Ben.

So the Patriots, Falcons, and Bengals look good, what other teams look good this season every game I've watched has been clown shoes or Patriots stomping people (yay New England local games)

Jarnet87

Lol. That's how I saw it too....took him long enough, but he did great today.

The Bucs alternate between being the worst run D in the league and the worst pass defense. this year it looks like we will be the worst run D so our agaisnt the pass stats will look better then our actual performance.

Spinluck

Grigson needs to get rid of Pep Hamilton then.

Grigson is so bad. Going to be devastated when we keep him and Pep this off season.

Finds gems like TY and even Moncrief in the 3rd round, but takes Dorsett in the first round when we were in far greater need of a pass rusher. Why do you do this to me, we might as well hang the AFCS Participants Banner early ;__;

Dalton to Green is one of the most dangerous QB/WR combos in the game. This team is damn good.

I gotta hand it to Dalton... he stepped up BIG twice. It makes me believe that he plays too cautious. After that interception, he kinda reeled in the offense and paid for it. He's got lots of playmakers who usually will make the plays for him.

zychi

Banned
So the Patriots, Falcons, and Bengals look good, what other teams look good this season every game I've watched has been clown shoes or Patriots stomping people (yay New England local games)
Bungles dont look good, they almost lost to a mediocre team.
Falcons beat up the weak Nfc east, when they play some real defenses, theyre screwed.

Its Pats and Packers, no one else right now

KingBroly

Banned

Falcons looked good for a little over a half and the Bengals really didn't look all that great.

Patriots are in pure 'Fuck Goodell' mode right now.

Top Bottom