• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

effzee

I'll take the win obviouisly but that didn't answer any questions or make me feel better.

Just glad Dallas lost also.

Bradford had terrible ball placement all game, barely if ever looks beyond the RBs and the WR screens, and the pass offense just garbage.

I don't know if Chip is calling it short cause of Bradford or Bradford is only looking short cause the WRs can't get open.

Yes it was the vaunted Jets D but this performance won't win 9.9 out of 10 times against anone else.

Oh well the road to the SB continues!

Juicy Bob

kraftkiss.0.gif
It's the interlocking hands that makes it

You don't seem that bothered by Ben's injury.

This reminds me of your battles with Harson over Ben's play last year!

No use getting too upset about it, it happened. I'm just hoping it's an MCL instead of an ACL.

I wouldn't change a thing with my criticism of Ben. Look what happened to his play now that he's reached his potential! I always knew he had it in him.

zychi

Banned
Cardinals have a much better defense than those 2.
I agree. But those 2 have 2 of the best qbs ever and elite offensive threats. Cards have an old Fitz and a potentially soon to be injured again Carson.

Im rooting for the Cards to do good. Arians should have been the Bears coach but Ted Phillips is an idiot

Caja 117

Pats should come up with a gameplan for the season were they can limit Gronk use, i feel that the only thing keeping Pats from reaching the SB this year is a Gronk injury, that will also make it more fair to other teams they play against

Spinluck

I mean I'm mad right now, because that was a winnable game. You guys took advantage of that, congrats.

But the 4th quarter our defense just fucking quit. A 98 yard drive to get you back in the game, coupled with the 2nd 3rd and 20 TD throw.

Then the rookie mistake, and then another quick fucking TD. Defense has to answer some tough questions, especially our corner backs or apparently don't think they need to look for the fucking ball.

Look long term, this is Mariota's first 3 games, kid shows promise. He looks well coached and is playing in the right system so far.

KingBroly

Banned
I agree. But those 2 have 2 of the best qbs ever and elite offensive threats. Cards have an old Fitz and a potentially soon to be injured again Carson.

Im rooting for the Cards to do good. Arians should have been the Bears coach but Ted Phillips is an idiot

Besides Bellichek, Arians is the best coach in the League. he might be better given what he has.

Pack play the Cards week 16. Probably the Packups by then, but if both teams are playing for something it could be a great game.

E: :jnc bears

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
Wow the 49ers are just broken. Incompetence across the board from play calling to execution to personnel and philosophy. Said it at the time - Tomsula is a terrible, terrible hire. Step down from Singletary and everyone should have seen it.

Rushing 3 and playing a soft zone with huge holes in it? YES...let's keep doing that! Fitzgerald can maybe break 400 yards receiving.

Top Bottom