• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

2XlSckX.gif

Saving this for your inevitable one and done in the playoffs.

Oh no they can't go against the best defense in football every week. How did Foles do against the terrible steelers d today? Foles is fucking garbage.

Apart from that one terrible throw at the end he actually did pretty well thanks for asking, shitty coaching lost us the game, not Foles.

He'd also have done better than 4.2 YPA against the Jets today, but keep on drinking the Koolaid.

Mxrz

Woo Raiders won despite their best efforts!

How the hell did the Cowboys lose, they were like 400-0 at halftime.

KingBroly

Banned
At this point, I don't think I'm going out on a limb when I say that I don't think the Seahawks defensive line is that good.

Also, the Cardinals are probably the best team in the League.

Apart from that one terrible throw at the end he actually did pretty well thanks for asking, shitty coaching lost us the game, not Foles.

He'd also have done better than 4.2 YPA against the Jets today, but keep on drinking the Koolaid.
He would also have multiple turnovers and would have lost.

Uh..what game were you watching? Foles was awful.

Between the Rams and Kaepernick I actually have an overinflated sense of confidence in the Steelers D now!

Top Bottom