• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

_woLf

Thats the exact same damn play that jeff fisher burned us on last year

Hey look lockette dropping fucking easy passes

Uh..what game were you watching? Foles was awful.

Between the Rams and Kaepernick I actually have an overinflated sense of confidence in the Steelers D now!

My QB evaluation has been warped by years of watching Bradford masquerade as an NFL starter. Anybody who can hit a wide open receiver 15 yards down field is a franchise player in comparison to what Rams fans have had to endure recently.

You guys with competent QBs don't know how good you've got it.

Some awful drops fucked him today as well.

diffusionx

Gold Member
bell.0.gif

It's like a football version of Legolas in the crumbling tower.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Wow the 49ers are just broken. Incompetence across the board from play calling to execution to personnel and philosophy. Said it at the time - Tomsula is a terrible, terrible hire. Step down from Singletary and everyone should have seen it.

Rushing 3 and playing a soft zone with huge holes in it? YES...let's keep doing that! Fitzgerald can maybe break 400 yards receiving.

1-15 incoming!

Setting things up for picking #1 in the draft. 2005 draft repeat, here we go again!

Spinluck

No use getting too upset about it, it happened. I'm just hoping it's an MCL instead of an ACL.

I wouldn't change a thing with my criticism of Ben. Look what happened to his play now that he's reached his potential! I always knew he had it in him.

Yeah he's definitely at his peak. Hope he get back on the field soon. One of likw 4 QBs I enjoy watching play now.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Between NFL and NCAA, that misdirection return has been pretty great. Utah doing it to Oregon yesterday was amazing.

It seems hard to fight. If the punt coverage team is trying to track the punt that is going to slow them down pretty hard.

KingBroly

Banned
I also agree with this. I like you. You're a smart football fan.

You'll take that back when I tell you I'm a Redskins fan. :p

But I guess I can say that I've seen enough bad and heartbreaking play to know the good from the bad. I also have a real instinct for what's going on in a game. 9 times out of 10 I can call a play just by seeing the formation.

Mindlog

CCcE9bZ.jpg

Cheer up little buddy. The last time the Bucs won back-to-back games was in November 2013.
We beat the Lions 24-21 to cap off a three game winning streak.
We'll rise to that mountaintop again some day.

Go Bucs!

Top Bottom