• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

Kusagari

Dolphins D seriously looks really bad.

Captain Kirk looked decent in week 1, Bortles looked like Montana in week 2 and now this.

RBH

kraftkiss.0.gif

I didn't even notice the interlocking hands until now, good lord.

squicken

Rams offense last 2 games: 1 TD, 16 pts; converted 4 of 22 on 3rd down; it's 4 for 25 with 4th downs included (1/3)

Rams have only 23 first downs in last two games; lowest total over consecutive games in 51 games under Fisher. (2/3)

Fisher hired with rep of having strong rushing attacks; through first 3 games Rams RBs 42 carries 111 yards 2.64 avg. (3/3)

https://twitter.com/miklasz

IN TODAY'S SHOCKING NEWS, THE DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR WHO HAS FIELDED A CONSISTENTLY DECLINING DEFENSE FIELDS A DEFENSE THAT HAS DECLINED

fuck Philbin

fuck Coyle

Spinluck

? He'd be awesome with Luck. Problem is how much power Grigson has. No decent coach takes the job if he can't pick his coordinators

Then Grigson must go.

What pisses me off the most, is that Grigson has done absolutely nothing to earn this much control.

IN TODAY'S SHOCKING NEWS, THE DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR WHO HAS FIELDED A CONSISTENTLY DECLINING DEFENSE FIELDS A DEFENSE THAT HAS DECLINED

fuck Philbin

fuck Coyle

Look on the bright side, Philbin should be fired immediately after Week 17 at the latest

Down side, if he still isn't fired by then, I don't know what the fuck it would take

Top Bottom