• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

squicken

cp8zeuvxaaaqxczzisju.png

Seen a few places on Twitter

Spinluck

That Indy coaching job doesn't look that attractive #fuckgrigson

StampedeBlue said:
So far, we've heard reports that Pagano doesn't have control over personnel, doesn't always have control over who starts, and doesn't have control over his coaching staff. So while, yes, he has his faults as a coach, how much can we expect from a coach with no authority? His hands have been tied and he's forced to work with whatever Grigson gives him, yet it might cost him his job? Ok then. No wonder he turned down the one-year extension this offseason.

Furthermore, what does Jim Irsay see in Ryan Grigson that he's fine giving him this much authority? Maybe Grigson has made some good moves - I actually liked and still like the hire of Pep Hamilton - but it still should be the head coach's role.

I think this tells me two things in particular: firstly, the Colts are a mess. And secondly, I'm not sure firing Pagano would fix the issue. If you get rid of Pagano, you'd have two options. Either hire a guy who will be subject to Ryan Grigson on most moves, or hire a guy who is a legitimate big-name coach but who wants authority. Either the Colts will get stuck with a coach who's just doing whatever Grigson wants, or the Colts are going to have to re-define Grigson's role or get rid of him as well. I'm not sure what the Colts will do, but they might really have to decide that shortly.

http://www.stampedeblue.com/2015/9/27/9404869/report-chuck-pagano-doesnt-have-autonomy-to-make-changes-to-coaching-staff-colts

The NFL has reached a level below college football.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
49ers fans that keep defending Kaep annoys me :(

Because it is a good idea to evaluate a QB on their worst performance on a team with 3 NFL level players on offense, no offensive line, receivers who can't get open at all, the world's worst starting tight end and terrible play-calling. Zero QBs currently playing in the NFL would be successful in this mess.

Purdy

Because it is a good idea to evaluate a QB on their worst performance on a team with 3 NFL level players on offense, no offensive line, receivers who can't get open at all, the world's worst starting tight end and terrible play-calling. Zero QBs currently playing in the NFL would be successful in this mess.

As much as I like Colin, all four ints are on him big time

LJ11

Atrocious safety play, Tyrod should have taken the S to the ball, S just staid in the middle staring at the grass.

HawkeyeIC

Anthony Davis taking a year off was absolutely devastating to this team.

Ross spending all that money to upgrade the stadium, yet by next year there will be no dolphins fans left to attend. At least it will get some bowl games

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
As much as I like Colin, all four ints are on him big time

First two the o-line was being shoved right into his face but, yes, he probably should have just taken sacks. On the first one, Davis should have gone to go get the ball but instead backpedaled away. Davis is soooooooooo bad...just cut him already.

But that is all besides the point. Do the 49ers win with Brady behind center in this dumpster fire? NOPE...you are looking at a similar scoreline.

Griss

I'm in my 30s, man. I'm seriously beginning to believe I'll die without ever seeing the Phins win another home playoff game.

I can't take this, week in, week out. It ruins my day completely.

Worst part is, we did everything the right way. Chose a coach, stuck with him for a 4 year plan. Drafted a young QB, stuck with him as he grew through growing pains and steadily improved. Didn't panic, kept the faith. Year after year. Get a little better. Hope for a breakthrough. Sensible drafting.

And yet, the faith has been rewarded with yet another flame-out and need for another rebuild. Signing Suh was where it all went wrong. When will people learn that signing the most expensive free agent NEVER works?

Those penalties... these guys want Philbin gone.

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
I couldn't wait for those (rare) occasions when the Lions were on prime time growing up. Like, we are going to show the world who we really are. Talking shit in school, proudly wearing my Lions gear deep in Bears country, only to be humiliated the next day in school. Reality began to set in after watching failure after utter failure, the world already knew who we were, it was me that didn't. 35-17 Broncos with people asking Peyton if he had secret stem cell surgery since last week.

Purdy

First two the o-line was being shoved right into his face but, yes, he probably should have just taken sacks. On the first one, Davis should have gone to go get the ball but instead backpedaled away. Davis is soooooooooo bad...just cut him already.

But that is all besides the point. Do the 49ers win with Brady behind center in this dumpster fire? NOPE...you are looking at a similar scoreline.

Not sure I'd blame Davis for that one but yeah he still looks half arsed and wouldn't be sad to see the back of him.

You're right about that, sad how far and quick we've fallen

Top Bottom