• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

Spinluck

These afternoon games are depressing as fuck.

Dolphins-GAF on the ledge
Bears fans just saying fuck it and leaving their fanhood in the stadium
The once great Niners completely imploded
The fact that the quality of play is in the tank and there are like 3 good teams.

fixed

until Ben comes back

Pack
Pats
Zona

zychi

Banned
K7S6hD8.jpg

Someone make that an avatar for me please. I will use it as soon as baseball season is over

Giants are 1-2 this is fact, and what i said if also fact, the Eagles TRIED their fucking best to give ya the game in the second half and Jets acted like winning this game would give everyone on the team AIDS or something..

Fair enough. At least we've got a guaranteed win next week in London.

Griss

These problems run way deeper than signing Suh. Everything was going wrong before that even happened. Just another questionable signing so far in a offseason of very questionable decisions.

I know the problems are much deeper, but signing Suh has removed the ability to solve the problems. That's the entire problem. 20% of our cap next year will be going to a player, who, through 3 games, has been playing to a replacement level standard.

Our DLine is significantly worse than it was last year, when we had a platoon of solid guys who performed well for at least 8 games before it went wrong.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Vikings have played real well the last two weeks...still find them suspect because of that season opener. 49ers might be worst team in the league.

Sanjuro

His performance says he's good and getting better. He had a bad game today with no pass blocking or running game.

Get an OC in here who knows how to run a balanced offense and he could thrive.

I'm still not positive he can read a defense, so I'm not sure how much a OC coach could hurt/help him. They need to crack down on defense. After that, I'm sure they can make the determination if he is Matt Cassel or not.

Spinluck

His performance says he's good and getting better. He had a bad game today with no pass blocking or running game.

Get an OC in here who knows how to run a balanced offense and he could thrive.

He's just butthurt that Pats would've probably won 6 or so rings under Bledsoe but got hurt, and instead won 4 with Tammy.

Pouring gatorade for Kam's return you fuck face nobody. Now begone!

Who are all these new posters!!!!! Who let them in the fort!

They poured it on their D coordinator. They were celebrating their shutting out the lowly Bears like it was the Super Bowl. Might as well get it out of their system. Come playoff time they'll be sitting at home, just like the Bears.

Top Bottom