• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

You went to the Browns/Titans game, right? How was it? There's just something about watching a game live that I still enjoy, even with the convenience of watching games at home nowadays.

I think the last game I've been able to go to was the Falcons/Seahawks playoff game from 2013.
I've been to a good amount of games but personally kinda enjoy the home experience over all. Tailgating is always a great time. Might actually try and go to the MNF game this year, I imagine it'll be a awesome experience. I actually just went Tailgating for the Titans game though, watched it at a packed bar of Browns fans with in itself was a experience. Funny cause one of my friends I always go games with made it on TV apparently, we almost literally had a gif of me at a game!
You got to see the first game Weeden ever played. I'm jealous
Probably one of the games I had most fun at. I remember fans of both teams walking out just being like " man our qbs"

Gobias

Banned
My first Browns game was at Lambeau last year...so much sadness talking to other Browns fans there.

Packers fans were at least nice (pitied) me at least.

The only Browns game I saw was Browns vs. Lions in 05 or something. Jeff Garcia or Trent Dilfer was QB and we lost like 13-6.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
ub5hfVD.png

http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2015&wk=3

I thought it was illegal to televise executions on TV...

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
The day I actually brave the wildlands of Cleveland to go see a game I expect BG to be there.

I'll play some Drake to find him.

RBH

I've been to a good amount of games but personally kinda enjoy the home experience over all. Tailgating is always a great time. Might actually try and go to the MNF game this year, I imagine it'll be a awesome experience.
You should go to the MNF game for sure. It's fun to experience a primetime game, atmosphere just feels different. I went to the Falcons/Jets MNF game a couple of years ago, and even though the end result made me want to light my dick on fire, it was still a memorable experience.

I actually just went Tailgating for the Titans game though, watched it at a packed bar of Browns fans with in itself was a experience. Funny cause one of my friends I always go games with made it on TV apparently, we almost literally had a gif of me at a game!
But we already have a gif of you!

PleasedCraftyDiamondbackrattlesnake.gif

Maybe I'm late to this news, but apparently Manning is sitting out on Wednesday practices for the rest of the season. Is it really going to make that much of a difference?

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I don't think Kave and BG should meet. That much bad luck coming into contact with each other just seems like a bad idea.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I don't think Kave and BG should meet. That much bad luck coming into contact with each other just seems like a bad idea.

BG at least has Ohio State.

Kave has....???

So maybe Ohio State would implode as a result which is cool.

two negatives equal a positive. If they do meet, the futures of the team, the city, perhaps even the world would be better of because of it. Kave, BG, you know what you have to do.

BG at least has Ohio State.

Kave has....???

So maybe Ohio State would implode as a result which is cool.

Rocket-football-logo1.jpg

Eventually with enough bad luck, something good must happen

Therefore they should team up and run for President and VP and we should elect and re-elect them

Given 8 years, I'm confident they can use this statistical inevitability to solve one of the world's big problems

Luckily I wasn't around for the Marino era so my expectations are already super low. Modern Tannehill (or 07-08 Pennington) is the best I've seen from this team.

It wasn't hard to block it out everything football after seeing the Jets win monday and having to live with a Jets family.

You lucky bastard
I think you've told me this before

Top Bottom