• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

The art of the A Gap. Amazing, I thought 4 man A gaps were a Madden exclusive, but the Pats have unlocked the code. Collins is pathetic for not getting in quicker, did they need to tie down Woods completely.

26BkNq8864fdZkrCg.gif
If there's one thing the Patriots do well it's A gap blitzes.

People shitting on Oakland don't know. It's already a good city with lots of growth.

Also, northern CA coast > southern CA coast

Baltimore better than all of CA

Was thinking it has to be the Eagles.

They're at nearly 73% right now.

edit: Pats are also sitting at 70%.

edit edit: Lions are at 72%
Pats gameplan against the Bills was hilariously absurd yet sadly effective. Unlike teams like the Dolphins and Eagles it wasn't about the running game failing, it was simply about not wanting to run the ball period.

No doubt. I always tell my wife how much better Philly is then anywhere on the west coast but she doesnt agree sadly.

Because it's a lie,

Pats gameplan against the Bills was hilariously absurd yet sadly effective. Unlike teams like the Dolphins and Eagles it wasn't about the running game failing, it was simply about not wanting to run the ball period.

Actually that game plan worked against the Bills last year, that's how we won. If Dolphins want a chance they are going to have to bring it out again. Armando wrote a good article on it and Ian was echoing the same thing.

LJ11

What's absurd is how off we were playing considering the distance of the throws. It's not completely absurd, you go press man and here come the rubs/picks. Also, absurd how often the Pats run playaction when they rarely run, teams still fall for it.

What's absurd is how off we were playing considering the distance of the throws. It's not completely absurd, you go press man and here come the rubs/picks. Also, absurd how often the Pats run playaction when they rarely run, teams still fall for it.
Preaching to the choir on that one, my friend. I'm afraid we've both seen our teams dinked and dunked to death by Brady too many times.

Spinluck

Sometimes when I watch that shit I wonder whether or not that shit should be flagged.

But seeing how much it has extended Manning and Brady's careers I guess not. It just seems like there is no effective consistent way to stop that without getting flagged. It's either hope the refs let you play, or find a way to rattle the QB even though they're getting it off in almost less than a second and a half.

Sometimes when I watch that shit I wonder whether or not that shit should be flagged.

But seeing how much it has extended Manning and Brady's careers I guess not. It just seems like there is no effective consistent way to stop that without getting flagged. It's either hope the refs let you play, or find a way to rattle the QB even though they're getting it off in almost less than a second and a half.

The last couple of weeks you can hear Collinsworth saying "and there's another offensive pick that wasn't called" repeatedly.

bionic77

My friends.

MRSA predicted a Tebow miracle and of course Tebow delivered.

Thanks to Him me and the wife are going to get brand new iPhones tomorrow. This is repayment for my belief in him. Thank you Tebow!

And in punishment people in Philly won't get shiiiiiiiet for how they treated him.

Also BLarry Baltimore sucks ass. DC beats Baltimore in every category except violent crime and number of real football teams. If I had more money I would much rather live in DC.

Top Bottom