• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

Just heard from my mortgage guy, my mortgage has been approved! Now the countdown to closing.:) Hopefully the Giants keep the good feelings going tonight!

Fox318

ifDIYQF.png

FOOTBALL

Spinluck

Walsh was always talking about having multiple dimensions to an offense, so you are not running through a brick wall so to speak.

Even still, I like to think of Manning when he was with the Colts in regards to PA. PA was a big part of his game, and there were a handful of seasons where he could coast on the run game.

Then there was Romo and the Cowboys run game last year. I think the amount of PA plays they ran were near the bottom of league, even though they ran the ball more than most teams.

Not related to the discussion but I wonder if some QBs are just not comfortable running PA. I mean it is not easy having your back turned to the defense for the action to then turn around and find a place to deliver the ball.

Prime PA Manning was godtier.

He would fool teams even when we didn't have a running game lol

Y'all need to watch out, remember you get banned just for talking about bans and stuff.

Indeed, thats why this thread we should only talk about animu, the perfect booty and how the Patriots will cheat this week. On the last subject, I think they will switch the Jags gatoraid for magnesium citrate oral solution (aka the stuff you have to drink the day prior to a colonoscopy that empties your bowels).

Zeke

San Antonio is all Dallas fans. They probably have more of them than Dallas itself.

Los Cowboys.
In the past maybe not so sure about now. Either way you're crazy if you don't think people would embrace their own team here. The city has been hungry for a team for decades it's the entire reason the city built the alamodome.

jmdajr

In the past maybe not so sure about now. Either way you're crazy if you don't think people would embrace their own team here. The city has been hungry for a team for decades it's the entire reason the city built the alamodome.
Right. They do have some Texans fans now too!

Nvm

Edit. I forgot to inform y'all. I have completed orientation so I will be subbing in my local school district. I'll be teaching the young people about the evils of the patriots and the steelers. Should I be teaching something else to the young people of my community?

BigAT

Indeed, thats why this thread we should only talk about animu, the perfect booty and how the Patriots will cheat this week. On the last subject, I think they will switch the Jags gatoraid for magnesium citrate oral solution (aka the stuff you have to drink the day prior to a colonoscopy that empties your bowels).

They're going to pull a 3 Ninjas?!

3-ninjas-laxative-595x332.png

Also this came up while trying to find an animated GIF of that scene. I have no clue why, but you don't argue when the Google Gods bestow you with a gift.

5eDf7JU.gif

Outside of housing and vehicles for travel if you won a mega lottery of some sort what would you do with that money?

Buy a shitload of houses, let them all out and just sit around collecting rental income for the rest of my days.

Basically a real life version of Monopoly.

Wouldn't have do to shit 9 to 5, just do whatever and go wherever I fancied whenever I want.

Top Bottom