• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

DTNRlh9.png

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I'd take any nfl team in SA don't matter to me. Chargers or raiders are more than welcomed to play in SA.

My dad is a Raiders fan so he's hoping they move to Texas. Would be a lot easier to go see them play. Which is funny cause the dude hates all Texas sports teams.

cdyhybrid

Oh damn. I think the timing of this news is pretty bad. Would've preferred they say this after the season ended. Now this might just hurt the Rams morale.

Than again is this really confirmation?

They get to play in LA instead of STL? Morale boost if anything.

Zeke

My dad is a Raiders fan so he's hoping they move to Texas. Would be a lot easier to go see them play. Which is funny cause the dude hates all Texas sports teams.
Any team that decided to move to SA would make bank. You get SA and Austin market and all of south Texas probably bit of northern Mexico ie border towns. Raiders would be cool just because of the matching colors with the spurs.

Crisco

Banned
Oh damn. I think the timing of this news is pretty bad. Would've preferred they say this after the season ended. Now this might just hurt the Rams morale.

Than again is this really confirmation?

Why would moving from Missouri to SoCal hurt anyone's morale?

Crisco

Banned
I mean, I wouldn't want to move to SoCal, but that's because I've been around enough places in this country to know what I can tolerate and what I can't. I would shoot myself in the face if I had to deal with SoCal traffic on a daily basis. But these are still mostly 20some year old young men without wives or children. They can't see the negatives past the giant fake tits on hot Asian chicks.

Is that the hell hole part?

Oakland is, San Fran is alright as a tourist, fuck living there though unless you're ultra rich. Also we have the better weather/beaches and the scantly clad women that come with that.

Edit: Nor Cal also has more water but who needs that?

jmdajr

I saw Texans play the Rams in practically an empty stadium. It was so odd.

I've heard it was same with the Oilers before they left.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I can't remember the last time I saw defensive holding against a dline man not in coverage. Justin Smith did it all the time.

Yeah i thought dlinemen were allowed to basically do whatever with regard to holding unless the olineman was trying to pull or release.

Hunter S.

I still think Colorado should make huge dams around all our rivers and then charge the fuck out of the rest of the states that want it. Blue liquid gold!

trejo was cool, his replacement is the worst
I wanna take this time to say my madden team has to be the most penalized in the league. I rack up a penalty like every two plays. I'm sure there's probably just something I'm not doing.
Aubrey Graham is not the best coach right now

Top Bottom