• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

cdyhybrid

TDBTPHC.png

DM deserves this.

Striker

Giants stuff:

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN
WR Victor Cruz (calf) and CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie (concussion) are both on the field warming up. Both have already been declared out.

Both are out tonight, but promising news for next week. Barring a setback, the likely return of the Salsa.
@NYPost_Schwartz: Giants inactives: Ayers, Flowers, Cruz, Odighizuwa, Kuhn, Cunningham, DRC.

Ayers being out really stinks. He's been their best DE. Spags has his hands full with this bunch.

I hate for any team to move in general (as a Thrashers fan, I know the feeling), but if any team is going to move to LA, then the Rams would be the most suitable option (sorry St. Louis fans). They've got a past history with the city, have more fans in the area than the Chargers or Raiders, and the divisions don't have to be re-aligned. Plus, no taxpayer money involved in the stadium either (if I remember correctly), in contrast to the Carson project.

Yeah, I'm not buying that

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Yeah, I'm not buying that

Maybe not active fans, but perhaps a whole bunch of lapsed fans would return.

49ers-Rams used to be nearly as strong a rivalry as Giants-Dodgers at times.

Which is why I find any Dodgers/49ers fan combos really weird...I'm guessing they picked a NFL team to follow after the Rams left town.

Fine wine.

Also, I had my first interview today in close to a decade. Went in nervous, prepared with a bunch of stock answers. Instead I asked every question. I blame millennials!

What are you applying for? Maybe you should change careers and be like that guy on Man vs. Food.

Welp, I might not be producing any gifs this week. My next review copy came in, though it's a upcoming Fighting game so I doubt it will take too much of my free time. So if I don't have time, I will make sure to give Kave the disrespect he deserves next week. Until then you will have to settle with my normal disrespect gifs.

Narag

Welp, I might not be producing any gifs this week. My next review copy came in, though it's a upcoming Fighting game so I doubt it will take too much of my free time. So if I don't have time, I will make sure to give Kave the disrespect he deserves next week. Until then you will have to settle with my normal disrespect gifs.

Save it up.
Let it fester.

Sanjuro

That was me after the Lucasfilm layoffs. Had to interview again for the first time in 11 years.

What are you applying for? Maybe you should change careers and be like that guy on Man vs. Food.

Xia could be the host and just feed me random food from exotic roadside attractions.

I did change careers, just fresh out of school for the first time in a while. Into the IT field right now, entry level stuff more or less to just pick up some experience. I was told today was between me an another person. Just ship out a thank you/additional questions email tomorrow and hope for the best.

Oh yeah I would also build a giant cat park and research center to help endangered cats but also reduce homeless cats and stuff. I don't know...but it would involve cats.

Doomsayer

Maybe not active fans, but perhaps a whole bunch of lapsed fans would return.

49ers-Rams used to be nearly as strong a rivalry as Giants-Dodgers at times.

Which is why I find any Dodgers/49ers fan combos really weird...I'm guessing they picked a NFL team to follow after the Rams left town.

49ers/Dodgers here.

I live in LA, first Football game I watched the 94 Super Bowl. I was 6... I watched it with my dad and still remember it to this day (he's a Steelers fan, born in Pitt). Been going to Dodgers games since I was 8. So I guess you can say I'm a .... lifelong.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Woah...

Ok so instead of reading 15 pages of all...well...that. Can someone tell me what exactly had that now ex-mod demoted?

Basically said that someone who had been molested was too irrational and emotional to objectively participate in the discussion about how to make pedophiles more accepted by society at large.

Miracle

In that survivor league, I took the Giants to win here so...

Eli, just throw to ODB all the time. Don't care how covered he is lol.

Zeke

I don't know who I should root for tonight. On one hand we're already up one on the giants on other skins might have a shot at the division. No winning for me tonight.

Top Bottom