• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

Basically said that someone who had been molested was too irrational and emotional to objectively participate in the discussion about how to make pedophiles more accepted by society at large.

His further explanation is pretty much exactly my thoughts about it. Shame.

RBH

Nvm

Edit. I forgot to inform y'all. I have completed orientation so I will be subbing in my local school district. I'll be teaching the young people about the evils of the patriots and the steelers. Should I be teaching something else to the young people of my community?
Teach them how to Dougie

bigosc2k

Banned
Outside of housing and vehicles for travel if you won a mega lottery of some sort what would you do with that money?

Donate money to a Soup Kitchen to get better supplies and food. I seen a video of lady who takes cares of aging pets that families can no longer care for, so I would like to donate to her so she and her volunteers can have better supplies to take care of the animals. I would donate money to my k-8 school and high school.

I would throw a big ass super bowl party for football gaf, I would make sure my boy Dutch got to party with Gronk because the pats are not making the Super Bowl.

The rest of the money I would invest.

Narras

So are the Rams actually moving? Just saw that topic in OT about relocation. Kind of lame. As a Jags fan, I hated hearing about them relocating to LA. Never would like to see that happen to any fanbase.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Huzzah I'm not a criminal!

NQHKSVE.gif

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
the redskins couldn't have picked someone who's balls have dropped to do the team breakdown for the game?

Top Bottom