• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

BVdBfW9.png

I didn't really take my time, but if you look at the bottom right box, manning face is now part of my toolset, lol.

You're good people. Thank you.:)

Plus I just wanted to quote the images to see how it looked in sequence...lol.

Wish I knew how to use photoshop/GIMP.

:(
Same. I dabble but I'm nowhere near proficient with it.

bionic77

I don't think so. I haven't lived in a place to see the Lions regularly going on a third season but I near always at least put on the Lions radio network, available online, to listen to the games.
I will listen to games on the radio if i am driving but it is the worst.

Barely better than watching the stupid gamecast on your phone.

The only thing radio is good for is talk radio reactions after a bad loss to get the fans opinions on the qb, the coach, the GM and the owner.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

The only thing radio is good for is talk radio reactions after a bad loss to get the fans opinions on the qb, the coach, the GM and the owner.

That NFL mobile thing with Verizon is the tits.

I figure you can afford to shell out for the data that it would take to watch those games.

WedgeX

Banned

It helps that I grew up listening to most sports on the radio. Plus I love listening to Dan Miller and Dan Brandstatter.

bionic77

That NFL mobile thing with Verizon is the tits.

I figure you can afford to shell out for the data that it would take to watch those games.
Link? Can I watch it on a iPhone over AT&T?

I have a verizon wifi too but that only has 5 gig per month and streaming goes through that like a gata through a family member.

eznark

Banned
I'm ok with it, what do you want to do? Or was that just a general statement?

I'm a funny and cruel guy with words, imagine how funny and cruel I could be with pictures!

Also, I hate having to pay graphic designers for little web ads and shit, though Canva has made doing little stuff like that a lot easier for the n00b.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

brentech

Wish I knew how to use photoshop/GIMP.

:(

GIMP definitely has its quirks, but I think you can do pretty much do everything people would want to do with a quick google search and a short video or read.
Once you get the basics, a lot of other things just fall into place.

I used to use it for everything, but I finally busted out my Adobe Lightroom for my photo cleanups/enhancements. Watched a 20min tutorial and it made a massive difference. At first I didn't understand why that shit existed because I bought it on an Amazon pricecut whim.

eznark

Banned
GIMP definitely has its quirks, but I think you can do pretty much do everything people would want to do with a quick google search and a short video or read.
Once you get the basics, a lot of other things just fall into place.

I used to use it for everything, but I finally busted out my Adobe Lightroom for my photo cleanups/enhancements. Watched a 20min tutorial and it made a massive difference. At first I didn't understand why that shit existed because I bought it on an Amazon pricecut whim.

Do you know offhand of a good video to watch?

Link? Can I watch it on a iPhone over AT&T?

I have a verizon wifi too but that only has 5 gig per month and streaming goes through that like a gata through a family member.

If you have the verizon more everything plan you get NFL mobile for free on your phone. If you have an nfl season ticket account you get redzone mobile for free, and free gamepass.

bionic77

This would have been a great losers avatar those years we got our asses handed to us by the Giants in the playoffs.

Sorry, those years we "beat ourselves".

http://www.verizonwireless.com/mobile-living/inside/nfl/

I think it's a verizon wireless thing maybe?
Pretty sure I can just stream Sunday Ticket on my iPhone and make my wife drive the car while I watch a game if we are in the car.

Though video streaming when you are driving is pretty iffy. At least on AT&T.

In general just plan ahead and try not to be on the road during your teams game.

ampere

This would have been a great losers avatar those years we got our asses handed to us by the Giants in the playoffs.

Sorry, those years we "beat ourselves".

9ers can say they 'beat themselves'. I blame them for our 2011 SB loss T__T

And Welker ofc

Zeke

Nobody wants you. );
It's all good I'm sure the rams will relocate in 15 to 20yrs. I don't know what kind of negotiation powers Davis has. City won't use public funds and they still are paying 119 million on mt.Davis. you can't squeeze blood from a stone. He either sells more shares of the team or gets an investor to pick up the rest of the tab at some other cost.

Hunter S.

I

Denver D will be playing against a Lions offense playing for their season. It's all or nothing this weekend with a hurt but teflon don Matthew Stafford, Megatron, Golden Tate, Eric Ebron, Ameer Abdullah etc. Go Buffalo
The Broncos have a lot to prove too. A defense taking pride in the fact they are finally winning for Peyton. An offense full of pride trying to take back what was once theirs. The Broncos are taking the lions very seriously.

Narag

@ProFootballTalk
League response to WFAN report on Brady appeal: "It is highly unlikely that the appeal will be decided before the end of the season."

c'mon playoff suspension

Bout to say deuces to Cali.

I'll be back in a few months though.

Its weird to say now but when I was a kid the tv me and my sisters watched in the basement was I believe the first tv ever made and it was B&W. I don't ever remember being bothered that things were in B&W, the thing that bothered me was that it took the tv a few minutes to warm up and turn on.

We have become such bitches. I fucking complain if I have to watch sports in sub HD in 2015.

I remember when games were run in like 188p and we still thought they were amazing.

Now anything less than 1080 and people get in a tizzy.

brentech

Do you know offhand of a good video to watch?

With a quick search, I can't find a decent starter video on GIMP. What I did was search for tutorials for a specific problem I ran into. Most things only require a small text tutorial because it's just realizing that the tool is readily available.

A big trick to everything GIMP/Photoshop is making use of layers. Especially when just screwing around with funny images. Layers are your friend and allow you to add something to an image without actually altering the image.

Top Bottom