• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Disgusting:

d4c7g3B.gif

So many other better options could've been in that ketchup side of the packet.

LJ11

Picked up a new client today, he's a HUGE Bills fan. We talked 3 hours about how miserable we are, it was fantastic.

Mudcrab

Drew D:

Oh well at least we got a couple of playoff appearances and wins before going back to being terrible. It's like coming home again.

About to play Bread in our Madden league, if you want to see Brett Hundley, Latavius Murray and Ramses Barden take on Jimmy G, Gurley and Mike Evans.

http://www.twitch.tv/bumcrease

Had to stick the streaming quality on low to try and minimise lag so sorry in advance.

EDIT: Turned the stream off as there was a bit of lag. Don't want Bread to cry when I beat him

EDITCEPTION: Turned it back on as it was lagging anyway, so feel free to watch

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Peyton Manning is 100 years old

Yeah so it's the exact same thing with lineman who are in their mid 20s even.

I read stories about this offensive lineman who takes like an hour to get out of bed and down the stairs every Monday morning.

Football is a hard game and it's hard on your body. Peyton should retire when he damn well pleases because, if nothing else, he's earned the right to say when he's done.

All these fucking sob stories, give me a break. Any idea how much knee and back pain I will be in when I am older? You think walking around casually on a golf course three times a week and sitting around meetings all day is easy? Not to mention all the bourbon self medicating.

Tiny violin, football multi-millionaire. Tiny violin.

Seriously. Lot of these linemen take more beating in five years than Peyton has taken in 25, too. Gimme a fucking break with the "boo hoo making $20M+ and can't take off his own shoes."

sAYEmSW.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Picked up a new client today, he's a HUGE Bills fan. We talked 3 hours about how miserable we are, it was fantastic.

Great feeling isn't it?

When I went to Lambeau last year to see the Browns get beat down ended up talking with another Browns fan there when my friend and his girlfriend both wen to the washroom at the same time.

We just sighed and had a best case scenario that maybe Weeden only turns over the ball once and we stay in the game until the fourth.

Felt bad and great at the same time.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Peyton Manning is 100 years old

I always think of Priest Holmes when I hear stuff like that (Peyton):

fuck :(

Really not hard to see how guys abuse and become addicted to painkillers. I don't know if abuse is even the right word, it's not like they aren't in pain when they use them, it just happens to be chronic.

Dan LeBatard had a really good article a few years ago on some of the crazy shit Jason Taylor went through.

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/article1946293.html

holy shit these stories gave me the chills, that is horrifying.

Damn this stuff is scary sometimes. Dolphins TE Dion Sims dove for a pass in week 1 against the Jags and wasn't able to get up. They say he suffered a concussion and he's been out since.

He said he doesn’t remember suffering the concussion or being carted off the field.

“I just remember seeing the ball and waking up in the training room,” he said. “Everything before that or in between was kind of a blank to me other than what I saw on film.

“Right after, I didn’t really know what was going on. The day after I felt all the effects — a little bit of everything, headaches. I just didn’t feel like myself.”
http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachp...e-report-injury-updates-raheem-mostert-at-rb/

Spinluck

I didn't read the Manning thing as a sob story.

It just came off like it was trying to get across that the man is old and beaten down as fuck.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I'm interested to see the numbers on kids playing football as awareness spreads. I imagine the game will suffer from it.

I'm starting to think that youth football should be flag only until high school.

All these fucking sob stories, give me a break. Any idea how much knee and back pain I will be in when I am older? You think walking around casually on a golf course three times a week and sitting around meetings all day is easy? Not to mention all the bourbon self medicating.

Tiny violin, football multi-millionaire. Tiny violin.

Whats your bourbon of choice? Right now I've been drinking mostly Bulleit because its pretty damn good for the price (which is low).

FUCK KETCHUP

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm starting to think that youth football should be flag only until high school.

Make it Junior High or so when kids actually start lifting weights and that seems a bit more reasonable.

I guess a counterpoint would be that kids don't really start learning how to tackle with some oomph until then anyway though.

Zeke

Just read that Jason Taylor story that was some nasty shit. Can't imagine playing with a catheter just crazy man.

zychi

Banned
Make it Junior High or so when kids actually start lifting weights and that seems a bit more reasonable.

I guess a counterpoint would be that kids don't really start learning how to tackle with some oomph until then anyway though.

The lack of oomph is why they need to learn the proper technique before.

Top Bottom