• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

RBH

QqxlQOx.png

The podcast will be called The Bill Simmons Podcast rather than the B.S. Report. Three podcasts per week will be produced in the first six months. It will be found in the usual places initially — iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher, Spotify, and so on — and a specific web page will eventually be created as a landing spot.

The content will be familiar to his regular listers, with the Guess The Lines podcast with Cousin Sal available on Mondays. There will be an NFL picks-focused podcast on Fridays with Simmons’s friend Joe House, a familiar guest on the ESPN version of the podcast. Media members and celebrity guests will appear on other podcasts.

A lingering question regarding the podcast is whether ESPN will allow Grantland talent such as NBA writer Zach Lowe to appear as a guest. An ESPN spokeman noted that ESPN cooperates with many non-ESPN shows in allowing guests to appear, but said the network would take each request from Simmons “on a case-by-case basis as we normally do.”
http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2015/09/24/simmons/9s10El8EOhUOtTCDkDRvQP/story.html

Gigglepoo

I imagine they let them appear on his podcast, but they can't discuss sports-related things. Bomani Jones can only do pop-culture stuff on his personal podcast.

Well, Cousin Sal is employed by Disney but doesn't seem to have any restrictions about sports conversations. I honestly don't care if he can get Lowe, Barnwell, or Mays (considering they have their own podcasts anyway), but I hope ESPN isn't petty enough to bar them from joining Simmons.

Greg

When I play(ed) Madden I would run the Run N' Gun offense and my first playcall every game would be a 5 WR set with a WR screen to Megatron. It would work about 50% of the time for a TD right out the gate.
and then you discovered there was a difficulty above rookie

i bet you spam screens

How dare you, against Bead I spam TAINTs.

Ehi5h7w.gif

Bread deserves it.

But this is also true.

Keep doing gods work Boban.

He only has himself to blame, couldn't convert 2nd and 1 in OT.

Also note the unnecessary yet highly entertaining cheap shots delivered once the runner was down. Al Davis would be proud :*)

JSEkUYS.gif

you bet right!

Todd Gurley had more receptions for you than anyone else on your team, Pats fans lying through their teeth as usual. I won't go easy on you in the return leg now :(

We're not going to lose to Luke McCown. We beat the superior McCown twice last year with our backup QB. #wegothis.

Oh of course. We're gonna beat the brakes off the Saints.

I'm just talking about the fact that it's funny that after going a week without seeing a cloud, the first thing I see in Charlotte is rain.

Top Bottom