• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

Man God

Non-Canon Member
He works in mysterious ways.

V3KIdO4.gif

A week? If you were really sure you'd go for permanent. I'm pretty sure he won't win either, Saints aren't good with a HOFer under center.

Okay guy, let's not get crazy here.

We're talking about the Panthers with Ted Ginn and Philly Brown as starting receivers here not the Walsh-Montana Niners.

There's enough room for fuckery there for me to not bet all my chips on them winning.

They absolutely should though

I just read about some radio guy predicting Harbaugh as the next Colts' HC and I think that's laughable.

harbaugh will be hired back by the niners after the yorks are forced to sell the team when jed york is caught on camera blowing a bunch of dudes in public while on ecstasy with a "MEN ONLY" shirt on

ShaneB

Hey FMT, when I was finishing up my round of golf on wednesday and standing on the 18th green, saw a guy walk by with a 49ers golf bag. He seemed like an ok fellow. Felt this was worthy enough to share with you.

Hey FMT, when I was finishing up my round of golf on wednesday and standing on the 18th green, saw a guy walk by with a 49ers golf bag. He seemed like an ok fellow. Felt this was worthy enough to share with you.

if he is a niners fan then he is a friend of mine and as such he is indeed a good fellow. thank you for the story brah!

MRSA

Banned
MRSA it is here and it's fabulous.

Praise Tebow!

Tebow is good friend!

I got mine too and can't figure out this force touch or live photo shit.

Sold my old phone on Craigslist, not so hesitant to meet up with degenerates on Craigslist when you got a gun on your hip.

bionic77

Tebow is good friend!

I got mine too and can't figure out this force touch or live photo shit.

Sold my old phone on Craigslist, not so hesitant to meet up with degenerates on Craigslist when you got a gun on your hip.
Not everything uses FT yet. Just do a semi hard press. For example on a link or the next page in GAF and it shows you a preview. Or on text and it then works like a cursor. Super cool shit.

Live view take any picture and then hard press the picture and it shows a short vid. Not sure if you need motion in picture for it to work.

Force Touch is amazing though.

MRSA

Banned
Not everything uses FT yet. Just do a semi hard press. For example on a link or the next page in GAF and it shows you a preview. Or on text and it then works like a cursor. Super cool shit.

Live view take any picture and then hard press the picture and it shows a short vid. Not sure if you need motion in picture for it to work.

Force Touch is amazing though.

This 6s is noticeably heavier than the 6, I also read the battery shrunk as well as a result.

Thanks Obama

squicken

You're so tsundere.

The team I have hated most in my life was the Dallas Cowboys, so it would be them before the chickens

So Lame Kiffin was banging Saban's daughter? I thought he had a hot wife?

It's amazing how those rumors spread, since there's been nothing in the way of proof. It's so similar to the Urban Meyer/train rumors

Kiffy's wife doesn't live with him in Alabama, so ...

Jarnet87

Lane Kiffin is the teflon man, if he gets fired or resigns he'll fall upwards into another coordinator gig at a big school, or hell a head coaching job. He isn't fit to coach a peewee program.

squicken

e: Really looking forward to what comes from this FO series on injuries
http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stat-analysis/2015/nfl-injuries-part-i-overall-view

Beating the odds would not be out of character for Seattle. The Seahawks are already a historic team in many ways. Including the playoffs, Seattle has held a lead in an NFL-record 58 consecutive games, which is the entire Wilson era (2012-15). We are not just talking about cheap 3-0 leads in the first quarter, either. The Seahawks have led or been within one score in the fourth quarter in 72 consecutive games, another NFL record. No one blows this team out, and the Seahawks always find a way to make it interesting at the end.

Though I am glad they lost the SB, I do respect the job that Schneider and Cheatin' Pete have done, and Russ as a QB

Top Bottom