• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

Line_HTX

Last night proved once again without a shred of doubt that NFC East games are BORING AS SHIIIIIT. Any national game, whether it be late afternoon or night game, that has Washington and NYGiants always puts me to sleep. Nothing ever goes on until the end. At least the Giants' 4 year cycle officially began with that win, heh heh heh...

CIN @ BAL - Joe is booty.
OAK @ CLE - For SliceSabre and his weird tag. :Jnc
NO @ CAR - Fuck Cam and his front flips. Hope he gets 20+ knockdowns.
ATL @ DAL - Dallas might keep it close. Let's see how good they are without their Big 2.
TB @ HOU - Cautious, but prepared to drown like Limited Edition. *Chugga chugga chugga chugga*
IND @ TEN - I'm OK with Marcus Mariota being the shit.
JAC @ NE - Printer Paper shouldn't despair too much. At least they're doing better than expected.
SD @ MIN - Rivers is still great, right?
PHI @ NYJ - Fitzharvard magic working again. Shame he was let go here...
PIT @ STL - For Zvonimir.

SF @ ARI - Palmer gonna outplay Squidward.
BUF @ MIA - I'm sorry, LaFarebear and Chris. Tyrod is impressive.
CHI @ SEA - Basics.

DEN @ DET - Sunday Night Halo on NBC, Al and Chris are the best on TV ... Cuz the Halo 5 trailer's on NBC~ Yeah~

KC @ GB - Alex Smith is nothing. Rodgers gonna body Alex like a ragdoll.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Last night proved once again without a shred of doubt that NFC East games are BORING AS SHIIIIIT. Any national game, whether it be late afternoon or night game, that has Washington and NYGiants always puts me to sleep. Nothing ever goes on until the end. At least the Giants' 4 year cycle officially began with that win, heh heh heh...

ATL @ DAL - Dallas might keep it close. Let's see how good they are without their Big 2.
TB @ HOU - Cautious, but prepared to drown like Limited Edition. *Chugga chugga chugga chugga*
JAC @ NE - Printer Paper shouldn't despair too much. At least they're doing better than expected.

CHI @ SEA - Basics.

DEN @ DET - Sunday Night Halo on NBC, Al and Chris are the best on TV ... Cuz the Halo 5 trailer's on NBC~ Yeah~

^Who are you?

cdyhybrid

Some radio guy says he sees Jim Harbaugh as the next Colts HC.

Not happening.

We discussed this in the college thread, but Worst Harbs is going to be at the top of the rumor list for every potentially open coaching position until he either 1) comes back to the NFL, or 2) runs Michigan into the ground.

CHI @ SEA - Basics.

I missed you. That experiment took forever...

Spinluck

How dare you, against Bead I spam TAINTs.

Ehi5h7w.gif

But this is also true.

He only has himself to blame, couldn't convert 2nd and 1 in OT.

Also note the unnecessary yet highly entertaining cheap shots delivered once the runner was down. Al Davis would be proud :*)

JSEkUYS.gif

Todd Gurley had more receptions for you than anyone else on your team, Pats fans lying through their teeth as usual. I won't go easy on you in the return leg now :(

Bread pls wtf

Spinluck

We discussed this in the college thread, but Worst Harbs is going to be at the top of the rumor list for every potentially open coaching position until he either 1) comes back to the NFL, or 2) runs Michigan into the ground.

I suppose, if it comes down to it, I rather have him than Saban.

Also, I have an odd feeling we'll just promote some guy on the staff, even though the rumors have Irsay going big on the coach.

Need to see how much more we suck later in the season to start taking this coach talking seriously.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

CHI @ SEA - Basics.

Your waifu is a shit

does it make you feel weird to see a woman having sex before you were even born?

No, it's just that it's Jennifer Lopez. I don't know how I feel about it. Indifferent

Also 92 bread is when I was born.

Things kept coming up last week. Also, a certain streamer of Mario Maker fucked up my sleep schedule, haha

Better you handle your real life stuff than hang out with your internet friends. Keep up the momentum dude.

Line_HTX

I pick the Packers for you and this is the thanks I get?

I highly doubt you watch the current popular shows.

Yeah, I got ya. Those are more important and come first anyways. Thanks.

No problem and..
http://youtu.be/xZzEzDkeHzI

I said sane.

Dega believes in you and you insult him? For shame

We'll all be witnesses to the Greatest Show on Turf 2.0 this Sunday night on NBC.

When do you ever watch the lions on tv?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'd sandwich the shitty destiny ads right between Fan Duel and Draft Kings as my least favorite commercials. Good thing all three run every break during an NFL game.

I get the sense that you are upset over events that occurred doing the sporting contest that was contested by our respective favorite teams.

Guess what you should do?

supercam-deal-with-it.0.gif

No sane, objective person can say that the Saints are winning this game this week.

If they win, I'm banned for a week. No bullshit. Worst McCown pulls it off and I'm ghost.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I get the sense that you are upset over events that occurred doing the sporting contest that was contested by our respective favorite teams.

Guess what you should do?

supercam-deal-with-it.0.gif

No sane, objective person can say that the Saints are winning this game this week.

If they win, I'm banned for a week. No bullshit. Worst McCown pulls it off and I'm ghost.
A week? If you were really sure you'd go for permanent. I'm pretty sure he won't win either, Saints aren't good with a HOFer under center.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Saban is a hack who can only win some of the time when he has no salary cap and the cream of the recruitment crop.

Top Bottom