• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

Eating Blue Bell. If you don't hear from me again then you know what happened.

K4WuZzC.png

You won't be forgotten.

MRSA

Banned
cajun wanted me to tell you all that he misses you all except for the Pats fans and Browns fans (He's not a fan of depressed people).

fuck BG

EDIT: and also that Bead is a meanie and a bitch, a bitch ass bitch.

MRSA

Banned
Come Monday BG and I can become greatest friends again, we have a common hatred, hatred of that bitch ass Bead. Until then, fuck you BG.

watching some all-22 breakdown of last weeks game:

9-24-2015_12-53-57_PM_zps9humuaeh.gif

jesus christ Pears (RT) is fucking terrible. this shit was happening all game. who is he blocking? no one! its like those madden plays where you go and look at the replay with your blocker just fucking standing around and you say "this fucking AI is terrible" well welcome to the world of Pears

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
golden-tate-brutal-hit-on-cowboys-no-call-2.gif

That's our 1B WR

Someone posted the gif of DeMarco Murrey staring down Sam Bradford, then posted Sean Lee punking DeMarco.

Tate > All of them

Spinluck

watching some all-22 breakdown of last weeks game:

9-24-2015_12-53-57_PM_zps9humuaeh.gif

jesus christ Pears (RT) is fucking terrible. this shit was happening all game. who is he blocking? no one! its like those madden plays where you go and look at the replay with your blocker just fucking standing around and you say "this fucking AI is terrible" well welcome to the world of Pears

Don't worry, they'll fix him in the next patch.

Line_HTX

Welp, I might not be producing any gifs this week. My next review copy came in, though it's a upcoming Fighting game so I doubt it will take too much of my free time. So if I don't have time, I will make sure to give Kave the disrespect he deserves next week. Until then you will have to settle with my normal disrespect gifs.

I'm guessing this is the US localization one? I hope you get the Platinum trophy to prove your light novel worth. Fortunately for you, unlike other anime FG's, this one's just a silly fun collaboration / 20th anniversary celebration. Fighting games take time to get good, so I hope you're tournament worthy on this game.
Buff Selvaria or RIOT!

Leafa also has the biggest rack on top of being blonde. Of course she's better than your waifu.

Normally I like blondes... but this one in particular is a major exception... I am very disappointed in you... :mad:

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm guessing this is the US localization one? I hope you get the Platinum trophy to prove your light novel worth. Fortunately for you, unlike other anime FG's, this one's just a silly fun collaboration / 20th anniversary celebration. Fighting games take time to get good, so I hope you're tournament worthy on this game.
Buff Selvaria or RIOT!

Normally I like blondes... but this one in particular is a major exception... I am very disappointed in you... :mad:

So you are an animu..

I knew it.

I had a lot to drink last night.

Fuck anime

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Just remembered that now that line is back he can take back the presidency. Sorry wienke but you're fired again. We can't have animus for president anyway.

Top Bottom