• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
The dude in the red is me, the girl is the win
raheemdance01.gif

You left out here standing!
prbg7g3.gif

And I'm out here dancing
pretty-raheem-3-o.gif

This post got me like!

giphy.gif

Line_HTX

cism

Also Narag is the biggest animu here

I agree with Gata.

Damn it!

I'm sorry, I fixed your mistake. The derpy Colts cat actually holds the title of being 1st place overall, so he's the biggest one.

=D

God when did Saturday cartoons begin to suck ass? Made breakfast for my son and I and turned on the tv this isn't how Saturday morning cartoons are supposed to be.

Because they've always been terrible and unwatchable. Have him watch Saturday nights instead.
"Only on Toonami."

RBH

He's basically set for life as an SEC commentator. No more big hits from NFL defensive players, no more concussions. He has a playoff win literally called the "Tebow Miracle Game" that he can point to for the rest of his life.

He has better than 95% of NFL players I'd say
When you put it that way, you're right.

Sanjuro

You know? I'm always curious what the profit margin is for the guys selling oversized Scarface and Dora the Explorer towels at the corner.

Playing some Forza 6 and Yankee needs to learn to drive. No wonder he bought into the Bradford hype because from the state of his drivatar the poor guy is legally blind.

effzee

Huff joins Kendricks and Murray as likely out with hamstring injuries. Science shakes not working

As far as I heard Murray is playing.

Either the run game remains terrible, or Matthews plays well and Eagles contemplate why they gave DeMarco all that money. It's funny either way!

Run game right now is terrible only because the RBs are being met in the backfield while getting the handoff. You can put the greatest runner of all time back there and they won't do anything.

Biggest thing to watch early tomorrow is if the guards, TEs, and Center actually engage in real football blocks.

Hindl

Run game right now is terrible only because the RBs are being met in the backfield while getting the handoff. You can put the greatest runner of all time back there and they won't do anything.

Biggest thing to watch early tomorrow is if the guards, TEs, and center actually engage.in real football blocks.

Yup. Can't really judge anyone else's failings (except maybe a little of Bradford) until the O Line can actually stop someone. Once that happens we can judge where this team stands

squicken

Yup. Can't really judge anyone else's failings (except maybe a little of Bradford) until the O Line can actually stop someone. Once that happens we can judge where this team stands

Oh I think you can judge Bradford. The INT in the EZ was just inexcusable. I have no problems with the decision, but he has to know he can't throw it low like that.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Don't matter how cute she is. Do you want to be the next squicken family?

My girlfriend keeps telling me that if she was an NFL fan she'd be a Saints fan.

I still have hope for her yet though. No little future squickens for me!

Top Bottom