• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

BigAT

GYbFjfs.png

This. I hate that the clock stops on 1st Down. Plus none of these games are interesting until they start rolling out the Playoff standings later in the season.

How's your review coming?

Nothing written up yet (got the review code mid-thursday and couldn't touch the game until today), though it's a fighter so really all I have to do is go through each of the modes 2-4 times to see if anything changes from character to character. I'm sure Wienke is sad to know I've beaten up his hero Kirito with a elementary school girl multiple times now.

JABEE

i don't really follow organized religion much but what is the popes role? is he just like the spokeman for the catholic church or what?
The closest person to God. He's the leader of the Catholic Church and sets the tone and direction for parishes around the world. He is has power over all the churches.

The Pope used to be more powerful, but he is still a big deal. He is a vessel of God on Earth basically.

Line_HTX

Nothing written up yet (got the review code mid-thursday and couldn't touch the game until today), though it's a fighter so really all I have to do is go through each of the modes 2-4 times to see if anything changes from character to character. I'm sure Wienke is sad to know I've beaten up his hero Kirito with a elementary school girl multiple times now.

Really? You're using the Kobe Bryant wannabe? -__-

Selvaria is best.

The closest person to God. He's the leader of the Catholic Church and sets the tone and direction for parishes around the world. He is has power over all the churches.

The Pope used to be more powerful, but he is still a big deal. He is a vessel of God on Earth basically.

do catholics believe that he literally talks to god?

Top Bottom