• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

Don't matter how cute she is. Do you want to be the next squicken family?

He's right

Friends Don't Let Friends Do This

TKEL8mJ.png

effzee

Yup. Can't really judge anyone else's failings (except maybe a little of Bradford) until the O Line can actually stop someone. Once that happens we can judge where this team stands

I'm not about to excuse anyone just don't think Murray can be judged fairly if he has zero blocking. It's not like Sproles or Mathews are doing much themselves.

Bradford looks like shit cept for the 2nd half against ATL. He hasn't helped the run game out at all by being accurate.

In order of blame I'd put OLine, Bradford, Chip, and then the WRs who less the league in drops.

I just can't believe how bad the oline play was. Even with backup Guards, who btw started and played tons last year due to injuries, you have 3 all pro lineman in the two tackles and center and they are all collectively shitting the bed.

It's one thing to struggle but quite another to just let people walk into your backfield.

Your post is like those Confederate flag waving non-southern Americans. "WE DONT TAKE KINDLY TO YOUR TYPE AROUND HERE!"

"NO TEAM MIXING"

racist

It's not even just the fact that they have so many teams, its the absolutely inane reasons that make them drop their allegiances so quickly and join different teams.

Peep game

The parents started out as Vikings fans. Not ideal, but we all have our own burdens to bear.

Now look at the dipshit childen:

Bro 1: Stayed loyal to the Vikings because he's not a jackweed
Bro 2: Met a super hot girl in Philly and became an Eagles fan. Huh?
Bro 3: Ate a hamburger in Pittsburgh and became a Steelers fan. WTF?
Sis: Met Emmitt Smith's non-English speaking ass on the street and became a Cowboys fan. What in the hell?

cdyhybrid

My girlfriend keeps telling me that if she was an NFL fan she'd be a Saints fan.

I still have hope for her yet though. No little future squickens for me!
The Pats and Saints are in different conferences so you won't have too many conflicts, at least.

zychi

Banned
It's not even just the fact that they have so many teams, its the absolutely inane reasons that make them drop their allegiances so quickly and join different teams.

Peep game

The parents started out as Vikings fans. Not ideal, but we all have our own burdens to bear.

Now look at the dipshit childen:

Bro 1: Stayed loyal to the Vikings because he's not a jackweed
Bro 2: Met a super hot girl in Philly and became an Eagles fan. Huh?
Bro 3: Ate a hamburger in Pittsburgh and became a Steelers fan. WTF?
Sis: Met Emmitt Smith's non-English speaking ass on the street and became a Cowboys fan. What in the hell?

Dont you live on the West Coast and root for an East Coast team? Dont you root for the Lakers? Or am I confusing you with someone else?

Spinluck

My girlfriend keeps telling me that if she was an NFL fan she'd be a Saints fan.

I still have hope for her yet though. No little future squickens for me!

Jesus, Wienke talking about kids already, we've already lost him. I am ways away from being Papa Spin.

I see it's time for me to bring out the Grover Cleveland's Fanhood Post again

Edits in red

Grover Cleveland said:
Yall been known my allegiances.

Don't act brand-new

Bobcats Now the Hornets again, still suck
Panthers
Sox (Minor League: Durham Bulls/ Charlotte Knights)
United
Roger Federer
Lewis Hamilton
USA in everything, that's the squad
Duke in everything, that's also the squad
The color red
Non-pineapple Pizza Although I had pineapple pizza last week and it was...unoffensive
Team Jacob
McCoys

If I had a local big league baseball club or soccer team, I would support them too. I ain't no gata.

I have NO idea where you got Lakers from.

Don't matter how cute she is. Do you want to be the next squicken family?

Obviously the kids would alternate between Dolphin/Cowboy fans.

But does she have the booty?

Sadly no, she's the thin/athletic type.

http://www.sbnation.com/2015/9/25/9386463/eagles-chip-kelly-sam-bradford-darren-sproles

Danny Kelly (@fieldgulls) put up his thoughts on the Eagles struggles. Execution is his verdict as well. Stop missing blocks, stop missing throws, stop dropping passes

I think the problem eventually becomes; the other team gets paid too. If you continually fail to execute, then you have a talent problem.

*Translation: Stop sucking

Top Bottom