• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

Even at 0-3 their season wont be over. 9 wins will win the division.

Cousins playing the season
Eagles playing the way they are and this is with everybody healthy, now people are getting hurt
Giants hurt
Weeden playing 7 games

Lol if you think any of them are getting 9 wins that ain't coming with flukes

Cousins playing the season
Eagles playing the way they are and this is with everybody healthy, now people are getting hurt
Giants hurt
Weeden playing 7 games

Lol if you think any of them are getting 9 wins that ain't coming with flukes

Read my post again, by saying 9 wins wins the division I am saying that all the teams in the east will get 8 or fewer wins. If a team gets to 9 they are sure to win it. Basically the nfce is the new nfcs.

No, but per the catholic faith whatever the pope says can be interpreted as the word of god. He's like Gods agent. That's how the popes became ultra powerful during the middle ages, anything they said had to be obeyed or you were disobeying the word of god.

this. He is God's rep on the planet and it took the West getting an asskicking in the Crusades (among many other things) to start minimalizing his influence.

Women's soccer is superior to men's soccer.

robin-van-persie-header.gif

dionysus

Yaldog
No, but per the catholic faith whatever the pope says can be interpreted as the word of god. He's like Gods agent. That's how the popes became ultra powerful during the middle ages, anything they said had to be obeyed or you were disobeying the word of god.
This is not true per the Catholic faith. He only speaks infallibly when a long list of prerequisites are met and it always has to do with Church dogma, not politics etc. I believe the last time the Pope spoke infallibly was to declare the Immaculate Conception dogma.

The pope makes mistakes and sins just like the rest of us.
Edit. Actually the last time was 1950 about the assumption of Mary. I knew it was Mary related but got the wrong dogma.

Top Bottom