• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

Hunter S.

My cat Calvin is a bitch . Sitting in front of my plasma. Only responding when i meow at him, a patriots fan . Dogs are so much coooler.

Too bad we got a long wait until snfoootball.

zychi

Banned
I don't have any pets.

But I still never understood why cats were associated with lonely people, when people always talk about dogs like they're supposed to do all the things friends/family/women usually do.

You never hear about dogs being fun distractions, it's always "oh, they're so wonderfully subservient and give me all the attention I wish other people gave me" (last part might be extrapolated).

No pets, talks shit about animals. Makes sense.

Theyre not meant to be a distraction? Its a living thing that needs you to live. It also enjoys your company as long as you are good to it. Its not meant to replace a person, its meant to be a friend that you can pretty much control but can also save your life if it had to. In my case he is also a security system for my place. No one is going to break in when they hear him barking his ass off and my neighbors hear him too.

Cats dont give a shit about people, and only want food.

squicken

I understand why they did it, but I don't get it. Seems so incredibly dumb.

I'll try and remember the good times, like the Pink Moon ad, which is one of the best ads ever. Nowadays millennials just want DraftDuel ads on a loop

e: Schefty and Rap:

-Gurley playing (I hope Rams don't ruin this one too)
-Marshawn Lynch playing
-Revis playing
-Ivory more likely than Decker
-Murray wants to play but gametime decision

Fox318

I'll try and remember the good times, like the Pink Moon ad, which is one of the best ads ever. Nowadays millennials just want DraftDuel ads on a loop

e: Schefty and Rap:

-Gurley playing (I hope Rams don't ruin this one too)
-Marshawn Lynch playing
-Revis playing
-Ivory more likely than Decker
-Murray wants to play but gametime decision
I think you linked the wrong video

WedgeX

Banned
Go Lions. I still fear peypey on national television. I don't know if even the ghost of Bobby Lane can help. Only hope is what one of the writers for the Detroit Free Press pointed out:

Drew Sharp said:
•Lions 31, Broncos 20: This is the lock of the year. It is quintessential Same Old Lions when they tease you to come back into the fold after the disappointed vow never to be fooled again. And then they're emotionally tormented even worse later in the season. Paraphrasing Michael Corleone: Just when you think you're out, Lions fans, they pull you back in.

And it's not even hope.

Game day.... .
nxQGaei.gif

Sup MRSA!
jackass-gtfo-kick.gif

RBH

Just had my physical done for the first time in ages.

Normal labs
Normal EKG
Normal chest X-Ray

RBH is normal, baby!

Fox318

Eagles don't run a complex offense. They just try and break the rules and take advantage of tired or out of position defenses.

Guys are gonna get hurt on both sides playing that way.

Fuck chip

I wonder if he's ready:

cpxkfsyuaaahq5s.jpgla93yjm.jpg
Hizztory
Pat McCown, patriarch of the suddenly in-the-news McCown football family, laughed at the thought. No, he couldn't have imagined this. Not both his sons starting in the NFL on the same day at the same time.

"Just me and Archie (Manning)," a laughing McCown told NFL.com on Saturday afternoon from Charlotte. "Nobody else. Just a few hundred million difference in paychecks, I guess."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ls-blessed-nervous-to-have-both-sons-starting

The TV maps are always fascinating to me. Like, what the hell is going on in Oregon and Tucson that they are televising Indy at Tennessee?

And that swath between Dallas and Houston gets to see the Oakland/Cleveland game (I'm assuming because of JFF) but then other than the New York/Florida region they're the only ones who see the Buffalo/Miami game at 4. Why?

The TV maps are always fascinating to me. Like, what the hell is going on in Oregon and Tucson that they are televising Indy at Tennessee?

And that swath between Dallas and Houston gets to see the Oakland/Cleveland game (I'm assuming because of JFF) but then other than the New York/Florida region they're the only ones who see the Buffalo/Miami game at 4. Why?

I don't know what is going on with Tucson but Oregon is because that's where Mariotta went to college. Same with that sliver of Texas that was supposed to get Johnny Football (From Texas A&M) until the McCopter landed.

Top Bottom