• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

bionic77

my cat is a cool dude!

my cat acts like a dog. loves people and is very friendly. just because you are a terrible owner and any cats you might have had in your life hated you doesnt mean all cats are that way. just like a bad seed child, a bad cat = a bad owner

i love dogs too though!
I am sorry to break this to you FMT but your cat feels the same way about you the way that Harbs did about Jeb.

He is just using you for shelter and food.

When he tires of you and no longer needs you he is going to bite your head off and shit down your throat.

Spinluck

Does you cat give a shit if you leave the house? Doubt it.
Do you even know where your cat is in your place currently? Doubt it. What happens if someone breaks into your place your cat just gonna leave?

My dog waits for me and is happy to see me every morning, when i get home from work, and when i just enter a room.
He also protects my place while i'm gone.

Dogs>cats

dogs are so needy

i don't have time to care for anyone else but me

Id never own a cat. Why waste the money when I can get another dog?

you aren't fit to be a cat owner so everyone wins!

I am sorry to break this to you FMT but your cat feels the same way about you the way that Harbs did about Jeb.

He is just using you for shelter and food.

When he tires of you and no longer needs you he is going to bite your head off and shit down your throat.

in a way, all animals and people (children) stick around because you have food and shelter for them. fucking leeches!

Hunter S.

Cats are dumb like gata. A nice beast that will act cool and then out of no where bite your hand and shove it's asshole in your face.

A dog will be forever loyal and great until old age catcnes up with them. They are the Peyton Manning of pets. Smart and tenacious towards what they love.

Cats are dumb like gata. A nice beast that will act cool and then out of no where bite your hand and shove it's asshole in your face.

A dog will be forever loyal and great until old age catcnes up with them. They are the Peyton Manning of pets. Smart and tenacious towards what they love.
Looks like you've been smoking too many crack cigarettes.

Mindlog

:jnc
You are killing clock, not running it out.
You are sitting on 3 timeouts with a backup center.
Take the goddamn timeout on first and goal. Stop screwing up the basic shit.

Takes timeout before extra point after USC returns the fumble 95 yards.

god damn dummies

Tom Penny

Debating Cats and Dogs

Dogs easy. I wanted to steal my neighbors dog Jazz and take it home from Santorini. Cute little bastard.

d5fdba59-cd36-4056-8499-21ee1d681f84.jpg

zychi

Banned
Dogs easy. I wanted to steal my neighbors dog Jazz and take it home from Santorini. Cute little bastard.

d5fdba59-cd36-4056-8499-21ee1d681f84.jpg
Myman.gif

My dog is just chilling here, chewing on his bone, watching some terrible cfb with me. Theres a reason they call dogs man's best friend, and associate cats with crazy women.

Dogs>cats

rokkerkory

Saturday nights = fine tuning my lineup for tomo. What do you guys think?

QB - Rivers
WR - Cooper
WR - Fitz
RB - Bell
RB - Starks
TE - Graham
Flex1 - Miller
Flex 2 - Landry

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Mech is broken and defeated

I await your return friend

Head up Mech. All it takes is one QB to turn your fortune around. People wrote off Carson Palmer (myself included) and look at what he's done with the Cards.

No, the Lions will not trade 27 year old Matthew Stafford but you could probably find another decent QB to plug into that solid defense and running game.

On that note I have no idea why the Browns aren't starting JFF. You know what you have in Josh McCown and that's a solid backup. Ride the JFF train and see where it takes you. At the very least you give your fanbase some excitement.

Top Bottom