• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Ladies and Gentleman

What we are witnessing is a broken man. The Lions have made Kas into a Squicken. Bravo Lions

Nonsense. I've always been ambivalent to the Patriots and their success but still admired them from afar. The greatest QB season I've ever seen outside of Stafford's 2011 season was Tom Brady and the Patriots in their 18-1 2007 season.

The Patriots having success doesn't bother me like the Packers, 49ers, Seahawks having success does.

Regardless the season is not over by no means. The Lions will come out swinging tomorrow night in our home opener Sunday night. If we lose the season is over but Stafford is already hurt so who knows what happens either way. It's weird, I was much more nervous before the Chargers game (and Vikings game). With the game against the Broncos I'm not nervous at all. I know what we're capable of but it all hinges on how Stafford is feeling and how the offensive line plays. We have nothing to lose so why be nervous?

We have a ton of draft picks next year and a lot of solid young talent. I couldn't have foreseen the problems we would have at the Tackle positions but guys like Eric Ebron, Ameer Abdullah and Darius Slay are playing great. Coaching is the issue right now, not talent.

Cats are awesome fuck you guys

anigif_original-grid-image-27150-1427333887-9.gif

Line_HTX

Good thing that wienke is not at the Suzuka Circuit for the Japanese Grand Prix for Formula 1 going on RIGHT NOW, or he might've stolen the blonde Redbull-tan.

yNJAvnz.png

Chuckddd, I'ma steal this also for wienke to see.

e4506f517108c95f311d10aa09273e8a.jpg

Hunter S.

What the fuck.

Fuck your Hunter you fake ass piece of shit. Don't associate me with kas. Pats can have him.
I respect you because you seem to only like one team. Raiders are really the Non- factors of th AFC west, much like the AFC East non-factors in the Jets, Bills and Dolphins.

MRSA

Banned
I respect you because you seem to only like one team. Raiders are really the Non- factors of th AFC west, much like the AFC East non-factors in the Jets, Bills and Dolphins.

What you gonna do when no neck Peyton hangs it up next season? Too tall Brock gonna carry your team?

Hunter S.

What you gonna do when no neck Peyton hangs it up next season? Too tall Brock gonna carry your team?
I am going to buy a Von Miler Jerseyand smoke some of that legal weed I see growing in my city under that warm Colorado son. Oh, yeah, and I i'll buy a shane Ray jersey too.

zychi

Banned
I am going to buy a Von Miler Jerseyand smoke some of that legal weed I see growing in my city under that warm Colorado son. Oh, yeah, and I i'll buy a shane Ray jersey too.
Broncos will trade Chris Harris to the Bears for the number 2 pick and draft a qb. You'll be fine

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
10 am, Sunday, no work. Time for my first beer of the day. Fuller's London Pride or a good Bavarian hefeweizen? Or do I go for one of my wife's pumpkin ales while she's hard at work?

Decisions, decisions.

squicken

I am chastened by this Oregon loss to Utah. Not b/c I like Oregon but it sure seems like this could be the year of the death gasps of the Chipper Revolution

Milchjon

10 am, Sunday, no work. Time for my first beer of the day. Fuller's London Pride or a good Bavarian hefeweizen? Or do I go for one of my wife's pumpkin ales while she's hard at work?

Decisions, decisions.

Hefe is a traditional morning beer.

Fuller's I always associate with nice Feierabend beers.

Pumpkin Ale for lunch.

There, planned your day.

Milchjon

Does you cat give a shit if you leave the house? Doubt it.
Do you even know where your cat is in your place currently? Doubt it. What happens if someone breaks into your place your cat just gonna leave?

My dog waits for me and is happy to see me every morning, when i get home from work, and when i just enter a room.
He also protects my place while i'm gone.

Dogs>cats

Sounds like what you actually want from a pet is an ersatz human. Often get that feeling when people talk about why they love dogs.

Cats are fun little psychopaths that don't smell. Win by default.

zychi

Banned
Sounds like what you actually want from a pet is an ersatz human. Often get that feeling when people talk about why they love dogs.

Cats are fun little psychopaths that don't smell. Win by default.
Must be weird to have a box of cat piss and shit sitting in your house you dont smell.

Ersatz human? Thats a weird thing to say coming from someone who might be a crazy cat lady.

cdyhybrid

I am chastened by this Oregon loss to Utah. Not b/c I like Oregon but it sure seems like this could be the year of the death gasps of the Chipper Revolution

Not surprising that the offense struggles when it doesn't have Marcus Mariota anymore (and when it has Sam Bradford).

Milchjon

Must be weird to have a box of cat piss and shit sitting in your house you dont smell.

Ersatz human? Thats a weird thing to say coming from someone who might be a crazy cat lady.

I don't have any pets.

But I still never understood why cats were associated with lonely people, when people always talk about dogs like they're supposed to do all the things friends/family/women usually do.

You never hear about dogs being fun distractions, it's always "oh, they're so wonderfully subservient and give me all the attention I wish other people gave me" (last part might be extrapolated).

Top Bottom