• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need some of that Stafford magic to happen. I want PD and Kas to have a good day.

EDIT: Wait, are people acting like GODGERS isn't the best since Montana?

Russell may not be Rodgers, or Brady but if those two were our QB they would be dead with how bad our line is. I know exactly why Peyton turn down us for Denver cause he wasn't trying to die.

lol are you serious? have you seen errons line? there is no one close to him for the overall package, regardless of line

eznark

Banned
lol are you serious? have you seen errons line? there is no one close to him for the overall package, regardless of line

bts_lina.gif

Rodgers and Brady are gods are side stepping tacklers, but Russell doesn't side step he like straight up run for his life. That's a huge difference man. You can side step one or two guys you ain't side stepping 3-4 guys. I think you guys are misunderstanding me as to saying not that Rodgers isn't good enough, but our line is THAT BAD.

cdyhybrid

Seattle's defenders don't seem too upset with Golden

I don't see why they would be. Dude was the leading receiver on the Super Bowl winning team.

The only people that hate him are the unreasonable fans that hate anyone that isn't wearing a Seahawks uniform.

Bread

Banned
If Aaron or Brady were on the seahawks the line wouldn't be such a POS because they wouldn't need to trade their pro bowl center for a receiving tight end

Rodgers and Brady are gods are side stepping tacklers, but Russell doesn't side step he like straight up run for his life. That's a huge difference man. You can side step one or two guys you ain't side stepping 3-4 guys. I think you guys are misunderstanding me as to saying not that Rodgers isn't good enough, but our line is THAT BAD.

so you are telling me that, if given the choice, pete carroll and the seahawks GM would take wussle on this seahawks team over erron? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom