• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarnet87

The Tannehill practice squad shit is true lmao:

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 20m20 minutes ago
Just getting around to this: The story of Ryan Tannehill mocking teammates in practice and them disclosing it? Yeah, #StrongerTogether

Jay Me. ‏@ThemailmanJamie
@ArmandoSalguero is it true

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 19m19 minutes ago
Armando Salguero Retweeted Jay Me.
True.

Phil-been and Tannekill would hate Rudy.

Ryan is young, he will learn to love the 3rd string and practice squad players when he gets downgraded to journeyman level in a couple more seasons.

_woLf

thanks for jinxing it guys, incoming penalty on otherwise scoring play by hawks

edit: fucking close enough. Fuck you gruden

Narag

MtfVs42.png

fuck :jnc

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Caldwell's time management is the absolute worst. Should have been calling those timeouts two plays ago.

LOLOLOL I told you guys our line is the worst. You could make Berry Sanders our QB and he couldn't get out of this shit.

NO ONE CAN. Prime Mike Vick couldn't get out of this shit. You think Rodgers would of survive that? NO QB can survive that shit.

Jarnet87

Man, I guess the NFL did hold a grudge for the deflategate stuff, what a stinker they scheduled on Monday next week.

Big Ben vs Philipe has a nice ring too it. Vick vs Philipe not so much. Would have beat the stinker on Thursday and Sunday night. Mallet/Hoyer/Savage vs Hasselbeek on Thursday, Poopernickel vs Shmeli on Sunday night. Will not watch/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom