• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
LOL at Gruden saying to watch out for Ngata up the middle. He does nothing.

LevelNth

Banned
I don't know what is more sad: Seattle's OL or the fact that even though it's so awful Wussle still does more than Kap ever will behind it.

RBH

YOU MOTHERFUCKER

Indifferent2.gif

Max wouldn't have helped at all, our line sucked shit last year too and he's made of glass

thank god for hausch$$$$$$$

One thing I will say good about Max is he put our OT/OG in the right position.He himself isn't the best blocker, but he's a great leader to the other guys. He teaches them well and when he's in there they do work better as a "unit." We saw that last year when he went out the entire line went to complete dog shit, then when he was back in even the shitty lineman blocked better just because they were at the right spot, doing the right things.

So Max maybe overrated as a C, but his leadership was pretty solid.

I don't know what is more sad: Seattle's OL or the fact that even though it's so awful Wussle still does more than Kap ever will behind it.

Since Kap ain't doing shit can we borrow your line?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom