• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think downplaying breast cancer is cool. Mom had it and that was a seriously tough thing to go through. She still has lots of neuropathy as a side affect from the chemo and it really puts her in a lot of pain. Really tough year last year :(

I realize it comes across as heartless, and I don't mean to diminish the suffering of those who have had it, its just there are way worse cancers out there that no one talks about or is doing anything about while pink shit raises billions of dollars that don't do anything.

All cancer is awful.

bionic77

Play calling is overrated.

Execute the fucking plays and you won't have this shit show even if your OC is a monkey who calls plays out of TecmoBowl (8 bit version).

What is our cheerleaders doing Chris?

CQmXKfuUAAAgt7P.jpg

Talon

Execute the fucking plays and you won't have this shit show even if your OC is a monkey who calls plays out of TecmoBowl (8 bit version).
Tom Moore got away with calling a levels or smash on like 60% of plays with the early-2000s Colts.

So I endorse this statement.

Breh they're sniffing out our screen plays, which we're overusing. We're not doing anything imaginative with Megatron. Tate is a non factor. We're running the same handful of plays over and over.

Stafford is trash but if you can't see this offense is terrible I don't know what to tell you.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Lol at the ihedigbo praise. He is absolute garbage. Pats were Rollin him, sterling moore, and edleman back then... Awful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom