• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.

methodman

Banned
Next Sunday night, you all get to watch Colin Sackorpick take the field. The excellence he will display is unmatched in the NFL. Actually it is unmatched by anyone ever. You will all be so lucky to watch him show off his mastery.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Stafford has talent?

6a01156f601682970b0133f219b720970b-800wi_zps686d20d6.jpg

It baffles my mind that we can have so many good offensive players and do absolutely nothing. The playcalling has been bad nearly all game. Stafford missed a couple throws on that drive although you could argue Moore should have caught that low throw.

The funniest thing? The o-line is giving Stafford time. I would have never guessed we'd be able to keep Stafford clean against this d-line. Yet he can't do anything.

Can't get Tate involved, can't get Megatron involved...fire Lombardi.

Talon

Is there a test for that? A few of my parents' friends/acquaintances have died from that in recent years. It was always: feel bad, lots of diagnoses, nothing worked, figured out what it really was but had already metastasized. Dead
As you might imagine, there's a fair amount of research focused on pancreatic cancer detection. The thing that makes it hard to diagnose is that it's asymptomatic in the early stages, unlike many other forms of cancer.

There was a pretty interesting talk I went to back in undergrad around non-invasive imaging methods that could be used to catch it earlier. It's one of those things where broad screening is actually an ineffective use of resources, so, as far as I understand it, that's where the research is focused.

"I'm sure he's thinking about throwing this ball to Jimmy Graham"

Naw dude. Naw.

WIDE FUCKIN' OPEN.

I can't even understand why he wouldn't throw it. Made the decision too early?

God that PoS Graham is going to lose me fantasy again

Can't believe I drafted him

I drafted him and I dunno what to do with him.

Hau$cka is saving my ass though, my opponent this week has Megatron

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
All this talk about Stafford but where is the running game? Why not at least give Zach Zenner the ball and see what he can do as opposed to Michael Burton who I didn't even know was on the roster. Our running game has been the worst in the league outside of that first half against San Diego when we were up 21-3.

Stafford has broad, strong shoulders but one man can only carry the burden so far.

bionic77

It baffles my mind that we can have so many good offensive players and do absolutely nothing. The playcalling has been bad nearly all game. Stafford missed a couple throws on that drive although you could argue Moore should have caught that low throw.

The funniest thing? The o-line is giving Stafford time. I would have never guessed we'd be able to keep Stafford clean against this d-line. Yet he can't do anything.

Can't get Tate involved, can't get Megatron involved...fire Lombardi.
If the qb has time any play should work.

That's 100% on the qb.

You can only blame the OC for not coddling him and treating him like a scrub bitch.

Not really NFL news, but UFC and ex WWE star CM Punk is tearing apart WWE's connection with Susan B Komen foundation and how its all a corporate scam on twitter.

I havent seen the NFL using that company this month, but they still do the pink an ACR stuff. It's really funny and interesting and shows the NFL was in it for the profits before and possibly still are

The NFL has apparently been using the ACR for about 6 years now.

Its still a scam though, just like the Susan Komen foundation.

Breast cancer is also the least dangerous and most easily treatable cancer.

bionic77

Wussle is a genius at avoiding big hits.

I was going to say he was bound to get hurt with this O line but he is like Barry Sanders back there.

Talon

The NFL has apparently been using the ACR for about 6 years now.

Its still a scam though, just like the Susan Komen foundation.

Look, man. Everyone knows Pinktober is a cynical marketing ploy by the NFL to woo women.

methodman

Banned
I don't think downplaying breast cancer is cool. Mom had it and that was a seriously tough thing to go through. She still has lots of neuropathy as a side affect from the chemo and it really puts her in a lot of pain. Really tough year last year :(

Talon

I don't think downplaying breast cancer is cool. Mom had it and that was a seriously tough thing to go through. She still has lots of neuropathy as a side affect from the chemo and it really puts her in a lot of pain. Really tough year last year :(
Dude, nobody is putting down breast cancer victims. Cancer is an awful disease.

We're just putting down the NFL's gross re-appropriation for cynical reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom