• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

As you might imagine, there's a fair amount of research focused on pancreatic cancer detection. The thing that makes it hard to diagnose is that it's asymptomatic in the early stages, unlike many other forms of cancer.

There was a pretty interesting talk I went to back in undergrad around non-invasive imaging methods that could be used to catch it earlier. It's one of those things where broad screening is actually an ineffective use of resources, so, as far as I understand it, that's where the research is focused.

Thx. Feels like they'll figure out most things, so by the time we all die it will be from age-related illnesses they can't do anything about

cdyhybrid

Is Jimmy Graham even on the Seahawks?

WHY HAVE WE THROWN TO LUKE WILLSON MORE THAN JIMMY GRAHAM

Is Jimmy Graham even on this team?

This is not a coincidence, friends!

http://www.sonicsarena.com/news/article/a-re-cap-of-the-arena-plan

Now that the Final Environmental Impact Statement (FEIS) for the Seattle Arena has been released and we know there are no significant adverse impacts standing in the way of completing the permitting process, we thought it a good time to step back and review the important aspects of the Arena Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) approved by the Seattle and King County Councils in 2012.

Talon

I can see it now. Graham complains again about not getting the ball enough, Pete trades him at the deadline.
for Percy Harvin!
percy-harvin.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom